Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

friends wanted by teenage girls! and parents!

friends wanted by teenage girls! and parents!

Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

kerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nice
Red face friends wanted by teenage girls! and parents!

hello i was just wondering if anyone has teenage kids that are moving to the cleveland area of brisbane? im 15 and my other 2 sisters are 12 and 17. we all like listening to music going out with friend,shopping! you no just the usual. we are planning on moving over in a couple of weeks. so if anyone is interested please let us know thanx
also is any of you adults are interested in talking with mom and dad as they will be loners when they get out there aswel!
thankz!

shani (15)
kayla (17)
chelsea (12)
kerry (mom)
glen (dad)
p.s im on momz name
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:59 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: friends wanted by teenage girls! and parents!

Originally Posted by kerryinuk
hello i was just wondering if anyone has teenage kids that are moving to the cleveland area of brisbane? im 15 and my other 2 sisters are 12 and 17. we all like listening to music going out with friend,shopping! you no just the usual. we are planning on moving over in a couple of weeks. so if anyone is interested please let us know thanx
also is any of you adults are interested in talking with mom and dad as they will be loners when they get out there aswel!
thankz!

shani (15)
kayla (17)
chelsea (12)
kerry (mom)
glen (dad)
p.s im on momz name
Have you looked on the Brisbane Bayside site ?
There are some there around your age. My own daughter is only 9, so a little young for shopping etc., although she disagrees !!

Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:15 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Have you looked on the Brisbane Bayside site ?
There are some there around your age. My own daughter is only 9, so a little young for shopping etc., although she disagrees !!
I've seen your daughter shopping - has she been taking lessons from your wife?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

LauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really nice

Hi there

My 14 year old daughter Beckie and I moved to Qld 3 weeks ago. We're on Bribie which is north of Cleveland, but within travelling distance for get togethers. I hope you find, like we have, that this forum is a great place to find new friends and get advice about places to go and stuff to do

Feel free to get in touch, either on this thread or via msn/yahoo or private message and good luck with the trip over. It's a long one but worth it

Take care

Laura & Beckie
xx

p.s If you haven't already, try and grab some of those inflatable cushions that go behind your neck for the flight. We got ours from the airport, about a fiver each, and really are brill
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kerryinuk
thankz!

shani (15)
kayla (17)
chelsea (12)
kerry (mom)
glen (dad)
p.s im on momz name
Hi Shani, we are moving to Bayside area in Oct/Nov this year hopefully. Visiting in April for a look around the area. My eldest two boys(good looking boys)!!!LOL will be seeking new friends when we arrive (I'm sure they would like to meet new girls as well)! They are 14 and 11. It would be lovely for you all to get in touch, especially as you are going out there first so you could write and tell them how lovely it is to live there!!!! Maybe you can msn as they are always on there and then you could all speak in your own language because I can't understand a word that the eldest one puts on there. As for your mum and dad, definitely like to make friends as we will be like Billy no mates as well when we arrive.
I'm sure you will make loads of friends especially when you start school. What school are you going to go to?
Feel free to write or pm.
jox
Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:10 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I've seen your daughter shopping - has she been taking lessons from your wife?
Yeah, but she's only in the early stages at the moment (thank goodness), but I am assured it will get worse !!

Are there any teenage girls that DON'T like shopping ? Please someone, give me hope for the future

Old Jan 12th 2006, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

LauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really niceLauraJ is just really nice

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Yeah, but she's only in the early stages at the moment (thank goodness), but I am assured it will get worse !!

Are there any teenage girls that DON'T like shopping ? Please someone, give me hope for the future
Sorry ABC no can do If my lil angel doesn't get her fix of clothes/makeup shopping at least once a month she simply "borrows" mine... indefinitely!!
Teenagers...gotta love em
Old Jan 13th 2006, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

kerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nice

hi all thanx for you responces we do believe we may have made a few friends who we can meet when we arrive at the end of this month. sent private messages for email addresses so we can contact all. would love to hear off any other teenagers. love shani
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:14 pm
bubble[pop]electric

shamsham is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: friends wanted by teenage girls! and parents!

Hey shani, im sammie. im 16, in year 11 and live in worcester in england.

im moving to brisbane in a few months! around july / august.
my mum and dad wont have any mates out there either so hopefully we can keep in contact or something.
i've got a brother, he's 19, 20 this year. so he's staying in england for a while cuz he's got a really good job at the moment. hopefully he'll move over after a few months of us being out there.

i dont know about you, but im sort of half excited - half scared.

i dont really want to leave my friends and everything i know, but ive done it before as we used to live in south africa.

well hopefully we can keep messaging or whatever and get to know each other a bit more, its a bit of a scary experience.

speak soon maybe, bye for now :] x