fridge freezers

Old Jul 4th 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all
Default fridge freezers

Can anyone tell me how much they've paid for their fridge freezer and where they got it from. I have a 6 foot half and half and am trying to decide whether to bring it or replace it.

Cheers!
Old Jul 4th 2007, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all
Default Re: fridge freezers

Originally Posted by mooncat
Can anyone tell me how much they've paid for their fridge freezer and where they got it from. I have a 6 foot half and half and am trying to decide whether to bring it or replace it.

Cheers!
Try here for a guide
www.appliancesonline.com.au

hope it helps
Old Jul 4th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: fridge freezers

Originally Posted by mum01753
Try here for a guide

hope it helps
OMG, I have just looked at this website, how expensive is some of the stuff.

$950.00 for a cylinder hoover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:15 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers!
Best advice...bring it with you,you'll need 2 use the "old" one as a beer/wine fridge....
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:43 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
OMG, I have just looked at this website, how expensive is some of the stuff.

$950.00 for a cylinder hoover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats Aus Baby!!!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Cheers!
I was told by my removal people that i couldn't bring my F/F because of the different gases in it. So i sold it.

But since i have been in OZ i have heard of folk who have brought their F/F with them

I bought a silver American style F/F in Oz from Harvey Normans. It cost me $4,000.
Old Jul 5th 2007, 2:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a 6 foot fridge freezer for $780. (Reduced from $999 because I bought a few stuff so they gave me a good discount )
Old Jul 6th 2007, 6:53 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mum01753
Try here for a guide

hope it helps
I ordered from here, but only a cheap westinghouse one, because there is only me living here. Delivery guys delivered it on time, and it saved the hassle of looking round for a new one in the shops.