A fresh start

Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

BarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant future
Smile A fresh start

Hi all

The shippers have taken everything and this is the time when the dream of moving to Oz becomes reality and I don't mind telling you I'm a bit scared

We are arriving mid April and we know how emotionally draining the departure is going to be but we're doing it for the kids - Right ?

Maybe.....but maybe we're doing it for ourselves also. There is no doubt we could have gone out and done most of the things we dream of doing as a family in Oz in the UK also, but we didn't = I don't know why - I could give countless reasons or should I say excuses

However - This is a fresh start for ALL of us, as a family, to make the most out of LIFE

I will be updating so I need you guys to ensure I don't slip back into my saddo ways !!!

See you soon
Old Apr 1st 2009, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A fresh start

Well, loads of luck!
Enjoy your last few weeks, make the most of it &
Bon Voyage
Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BarcaFan
Hi all

The shippers have taken everything and this is the time when the dream of moving to Oz becomes reality and I don't mind telling you I'm a bit scared

We are arriving mid April and we know how emotionally draining the departure is going to be but we're doing it for the kids - Right ?

Maybe.....but maybe we're doing it for ourselves also. There is no doubt we could have gone out and done most of the things we dream of doing as a family in Oz in the UK also, but we didn't = I don't know why - I could give countless reasons or should I say excuses

However - This is a fresh start for ALL of us, as a family, to make the most out of LIFE

I will be updating so I need you guys to ensure I don't slip back into my saddo ways !!!

See you soon
The very best of luck and I look forward to reading your updates once you have started your new life. Hopefully this will be us sometime next year!!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

BarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant futureBarcaFan has a brilliant future

Hey guys

Thanks for the positive karma !

I think its so easy to get wrapped up in work in the UK where it seems to become the most important thing

Anyways - if anyone - needs anything - when we're there - just PM me.

Take care

PS - Materialistic possessions such as a Lambourghini, Ferrari, house, you get the drift - are out !!!

Last edited by BarcaFan; Apr 1st 2009 at 1:52 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

Hope your journey leads you to where you want to be. Good Luck with the move and hope you settle in quickly, looking forward to your updates. We are having our move in 3 months and are also a little bit scared, I suppose that part is normal for everyone.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 9:58 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Talking Re: A fresh start

best of luck with the move - wish we were there!! Diz x