Help needed!!

Old Apr 1st 2009, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

Gioventu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help needed!!

Hey guys,

I'm 19 years old and in a job i hate. I want to see a bit of the world before i settle down to a job and have decided Oz will be my first stop. I'm wanting to go over to work for about 6-12 months.

Could anyone give me and advice on how I would go about doing this e.g. how to get a visa, where is best to go, how much to save before i go, whats the best way to get a job etc...

And any more tips you feel are necessary.

Cheers brother!!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help needed!!

Originally Posted by Gioventu
Hey guys,

I'm 19 years old and in a job i hate. I want to see a bit of the world before i settle down to a job and have decided Oz will be my first stop. I'm wanting to go over to work for about 6-12 months.

Could anyone give me and advice on how I would go about doing this e.g. how to get a visa, where is best to go, how much to save before i go, whats the best way to get a job etc...

And any more tips you feel are necessary.

Cheers brother!!
Hi mate just look on the www.immi.gov.au site there you will find all the info for temp working/travel visa .
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Help needed!!

The above link that grahampaula mentioned is your best bet..

This might have some handy info too http://www.stonedcrow.com/