Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Freedom Shipping..........

Freedom Shipping..........

Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:24 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freedom Shipping..........

Originally Posted by sprug
Never thought about the wooden photo thing. I have packed our wood frames etc but cant remember which box
I think it has to be treated wood but how can we tell?

I just need to read up on the procedures, what we can/can't take and how we clean things etc.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice
Smile Re: Freedom Shipping..........

We have packed and the boxes are been picked up monday so hopefully they wont check, and if they do I think they just spray them. In the paperwork off freedom I didnt see anything about wood, it just said when packing wood, wrap in paper before wrapping in bubblewrap.

Shelley x
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:29 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I think it has to be treated wood but how can we tell?

I just need to read up on the procedures, what we can/can't take and how we clean things etc.
the wood they are mostly concerned about is the wood from columbia and places like that.

Wood from countries like ours are pretty safe.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice

Thats good cos def not unpacking it
You keeping ok?
Shelley x
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:32 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sprug
Thats good cos def not unpacking it
You keeping ok?
Shelley x
fine thanks love. heard the news, good luck, lets us know how you get on.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

flights booked leave in 4 weeks and 6 days (not that we are counting)
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

I asked about wooden frames and was told it is ok but Im not taking my incense burners cos the wood still looks rough and raw if you know what i mean.
I have put all the wooden stuff in one box at the top of the pile of stuff and clearly written on the inventory it contains treated wooden products
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:17 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
I asked about wooden frames and was told it is ok but Im not taking my incense burners cos the wood still looks rough and raw if you know what i mean.
I have put all the wooden stuff in one box at the top of the pile of stuff and clearly written on the inventory it contains treated wooden products
I do want to take my wooden cats, I suppse I shall like you, put the wooden stuff in one box.

I shall have a read of the paperwork they bring me next week.

We are planning to be harsh and only take 5 boxes although God knows what I will take and if I end up with more.

Ive got to pack my printer and scanner, but was pondering on how cheap/expensive they are to buy out in Oz?