Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Freedom Shipping..........

Freedom Shipping..........

Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Freedom Shipping..........

........... anyone used them?? They seem to offer everything others do at a lower cost Is there a catch?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice
Smile Re: Freedom Shipping..........

Im using freedom shipping. The quote they gave was much better then anywhere else. Although i havent sent my stuff yet, they delivered the boxes when they said they would. The paperwork was explained by the delivery guy and everytime I ring them with a question they are great.
Shelley
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freedom Shipping..........

Originally Posted by sprug
Im using freedom shipping. The quote they gave was much better then anywhere else. Although i havent sent my stuff yet, they delivered the boxes when they said they would. The paperwork was explained by the delivery guy and everytime I ring them with a question they are great.
Shelley
Thanks for the reply shelley. i think i may use them too - just wanted to hear someone elses experiences
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Well so far so good
Got an email and text message last night confirming delivery time between 7.50 and 8.50am today. At 8.00am on the dot my boxes arrived Lovely chap who explained the paperwork to me. Most INTERESTING part was that he came in a Sevenseas van and wore Sevenseas uniform!! They are the same company now so offer exactly the same service BUT Freedom shipping was nearly £200 cheaper!!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice

Our boxes are going this week sometime so ill let you know how that goes
Shelley
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

We sent our by excess baggage......Already had a small issue
Old Oct 8th 2007, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

whats was the issue, was this with freedom?
AAAAAAAARRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH please say it was someone else
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

My boxes went off today with Freedom. They arrived in the allotted time slot. The guy said one of the boxes could be overweight, but I had weighed them all so hopefully I won't get charged extra.

I was also a bit bemused when Seven Seas delivered the boxes. The guy who collected them has delivered stuff to me before, I think he works for another carrier.

I think everyone sending boxes to Aus should use them asap, then the container will fill up quickly for a fast delivery!
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

[quote=quercus;5402255]My boxes went off today with Freedom. They arrived in the allotted time slot. The guy said one of the boxes could be overweight, but I had weighed them all so hopefully I won't get charged extra.

I was also a bit bemused when Seven Seas delivered the boxes. The guy who collected them has delivered stuff to me before, I think he works for another carrier.

I think everyone sending boxes to Aus should use them asap, then the container will fill up quickly for a fast delivery![/quote]

GOOD PLAN
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Hi
Could someone tell me what sizes the boxes are and how much it cost to send them please
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Hi
Could someone tell me what sizes the boxes are and how much it cost to send them please
tea chest 61x51x41cm 40kg max
book carton 51x41x31cm 40kg max

They have a special deals on at min:
Tea chests: One box = £69 5th Box free
Book Cartons: send 4 boxes £99

Check out the website at
www.freedomshipping.com
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by daunted
tea chest 61x51x41cm 40kg max
book carton 51x41x31cm 40kg max

They have a special deals on at min:
Tea chests: One box = £69 5th Box free
Book Cartons: send 4 boxes £99

Check out the website at
www.freedomshipping.com
Thanks for that website I telephoned the lady today and she was very helpful. I e-mailed the page to my cousin who's now living in Oz and she said that was a good price so i'm going to book them tomorrow Many thanks.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Thanks for that website I telephoned the lady today and she was very helpful. I e-mailed the page to my cousin who's now living in Oz and she said that was a good price so i'm going to book them tomorrow Many thanks.

tis ok - they have been very professional so far i have now packed 6/16 boxes OOOOOOoh please mr diac send me my visa i need to go get a life
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:39 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I've just booked with Freedom Shipping and am having my boxes delivered next Saturday.

We are being ruthless and have ordered 10 boxes but as we have a tiny one bedroom flat and are selling what we can, its just going to be documents, photos and a box for my bear collection.

Does anyone know if I have to take my photos out of the wooden frame? I have some wooden ornaments (some bought in Oz) and I dont know if they have been treated or not.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Never thought about the wooden photo thing. I have packed our wood frames etc but cant remember which box

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.