Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Free Delivery for M & S Fans

Free Delivery for M & S Fans

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:52 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Free Delivery for M & S Fans

Originally Posted by big_matt
Why is the postage on M&S so expensive anyway? Without this free code its not really worth borthering with. Topman is 7 quid on any size order and it is superfast shipping that arrives within a week. M&S is 20 quid and can take ages.

I ordered a big jacket from USA a few months ago and the postage (with tracking number etc) was 29 bucks aussie (12 quid?).

M&S must make a huge profit on international shipping.
Are you serious?! I thought £20 was cheap as chips compared to most places who offer international shipping from the UK. We find Topshop/Man quite unpredictable with their sizes too, but that's just us (with me being rounder and him being taller than average) I remember looking at maternity stuff online from companies looking at £80+ for shipping one or two things! Plus I can't agree with the shipping times for M&S - every order I've ever made has taken less than a week. Less than 5 days if I ordered on a Monday.

Last edited by FluffieFaerie; Mar 22nd 2009 at 9:54 pm.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

hoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant future

Up to 50% off sale started today! - (still with free international delivery on orders over GBP80. until 29/3).
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

Just ordered a load of clothes for the kids, me & the wife but things were selling out fast so be quick
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:15 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

I had a field day ordering yesterday got loads of clothes for all of us for 5 quid an item as the sale is on and cant wait for it to arrive, had to buy 2 pairs of shoes as struggle to find shoes here in Adelaide!

I just wish that Next would see the opportunity and start shipping over seas to!!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
OH FFS - my order was over £120 and it refused to accept the code. Maybe it was because I had already used it a week previously..? Oh well. £20 is still bloody cheap for shipping.
Try emailing customer services, it did this to me a while ago and I complained tothem and got my money back.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 12:53 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Just used the code and got the cost back so code is still working, Spen 96 pound on stuff for our 6 month old daughter, Considering the cost of things over here really pleased. And the wife did not complain once about getting it.
Now to see how long it takes to get to little old Tassie!
Gary Vikky and Hollie.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:27 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Just used the code and got the cost back so code is still working, Spen 96 pound on stuff for our 6 month old daughter, Considering the cost of things over here really pleased. And the wife did not complain once about getting it.
Now to see how long it takes to get to little old Tassie!
Gary Vikky and Hollie.

I ordered a load of stuff on Tuesday and just had an email saying its been despatched, didnt take long at all last time. free delivery is supposed to be on until 29 march
Old Mar 25th 2009, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

hoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lesleys
But they don't give you the VAT back like they should I don't shop there but I did email them to check on the VAT and they are still overcharging you by 15%.
My order came to GBP80 and they deducted VAT of GBP1.70 so I guess they knock it off some items - don't know which ones though