Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Free Delivery for M & S Fans

Free Delivery for M & S Fans

Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

pukka pom will become famous soon enoughpukka pom will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Free Delivery for M & S Fans

Originally Posted by andreak
Had an e-mail from good old M & S that delivery is free of charge at the mo, and guess what it includes International Delivery, you just need to spend over £80 and put the letters FREEINTL in the promotion code box in the checkout page. and thats it.
Anyone know when it runs out??!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:42 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

I think it has expired already - I tried to order replacement trousers for the ones we ordered last week that were too small and it wouldn't accept the code today.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

pukka pom will become famous soon enoughpukka pom will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
I think it has expired already - I tried to order replacement trousers for the ones we ordered last week that were too small and it wouldn't accept the code today.
Oh bummer was just doing an order!!! Thanks for letting me know - Sally
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Seachanger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pukka pom
Anyone know when it runs out??!!
It expired at midnight (UK time) on 17 March.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Seachanger
It expired at midnight (UK time) on 17 March.
OH WHAT A SHAME, JUST MISSED IT, DO THEY DO THESE ON A REGULAR BASIS ANYONE KNOW, WOULD LIKE TO STOCK UP ON UNDIES AND KIDS NIGHTWEAR!!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:41 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pukka pom
OH WHAT A SHAME, JUST MISSED IT, DO THEY DO THESE ON A REGULAR BASIS ANYONE KNOW, WOULD LIKE TO STOCK UP ON UNDIES AND KIDS NIGHTWEAR!!!
I placed an order this morning. The free shipping runs 'til the 29th I believe, details are on the website. I also got the 5 quid mother's day discount and 50% off selected knitwear. Get ordering.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

twizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the roughtwizzle is a jewel in the rough

It does look like minimum spend of £80 is required though, so for those of you who say it didn't work, that might be the reason why.....
Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by twizzle
It does look like minimum spend of £80 is required though, so for those of you who say it didn't work, that might be the reason why.....
My order will certainly be more than that!! I'll give it a go after the school run!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Thats correct just checked e.mail again : it runs out 29th March and you have to spend a minimum of £80 and put the code in: go to the M & S website as it tells you about it on there. Happy Shopping
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

Thats correct just checked e.mail again : it runs out 29th March and you have to spend a minimum of £80 and put the code in: go to the M & S website as it tells you about it on there. Happy Shopping
Order successfully placed, and got the 5 quid mothers day offer too, very happy, new undies and kids p'js on way!! Thanks Ladies!!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:20 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

OH FFS - my order was over £120 and it refused to accept the code. Maybe it was because I had already used it a week previously..? Oh well. £20 is still bloody cheap for shipping.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
OH FFS - my order was over £120 and it refused to accept the code. Maybe it was because I had already used it a week previously..? Oh well. £20 is still bloody cheap for shipping.
I'm sure I've used M&S codes more than once, try again. I know I am gonna wish I had ordered more when I get a chance to think about it, probably for the best! Salx
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

simonking is an unknown quantity at this point

Had an e-mail from good old M & S that delivery is free of charge at the mo, and guess what it includes International Delivery, you just need to spend over £80 and put the letters FREEINTL in the promotion code box in the checkout page. and thats it.
Do you know if there is any import tax due on the items?

Regards
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:05 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by simonking
Do you know if there is any import tax due on the items?

Regards
The current information from Australia Customs is that goods received by post, valued at UNDER $1,000 are free from Customs Duty and GST. (Last checked June 2008).

Note: special rules apply for Alcohol and Tobacco products.

Purchases over $1,000 will incur Customs Duty, plus GST at 10% on the combined cost of the goods, the duty and the delivery charges.

http://www.britzinoz.com/shopping-overseas.htm

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

big_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud of

Why is the postage on M&S so expensive anyway? Without this free code its not really worth borthering with. Topman is 7 quid on any size order and it is superfast shipping that arrives within a week. M&S is 20 quid and can take ages.

I ordered a big jacket from USA a few months ago and the postage (with tracking number etc) was 29 bucks aussie (12 quid?).

M&S must make a huge profit on international shipping.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.