Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Four Wheel Driving Perth

Four Wheel Driving Perth

Old Aug 30th 2008, 10:59 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of
Default Four Wheel Driving Perth

Hi all,
Has anyone done some 4wd around Perth?
I have done a few half day trips and enjoyed it.
Would anyone be up for a day out?

Lewis
Old Aug 30th 2008, 2:12 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Four Wheel Driving Perth

I know both Sam and Mumfords do off roading. I'll be seeing Sam tomorrow and will let her know about your post if she's not on here by the time I see her.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 12:46 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I know both Sam and Mumfords do off roading. I'll be seeing Sam tomorrow and will let her know about your post if she's not on here by the time I see her.
ok thanks hope we can get a few of us going.

Lewis
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

If you fancy some training or a big organised weekend-out, I can recommend these guys : Eureka 4WD.

I did their sand course a couple of months ago and it was great fun. They also organise weekend trips etc.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 6:10 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by lewandkate
Hi all,
Has anyone done some 4wd around Perth?
I have done a few half day trips and enjoyed it.
Would anyone be up for a day out?

Lewis
We have been once. Loved it.

Just wrecked the car though
Old Sep 1st 2008, 5:22 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

Looks like we are going again it will be the 13 or 14 sept if any of you are up for it.
i have more info if you need it.

Lewis
Old Sep 1st 2008, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

My Oh will be, he went to cervantis when we first went to perth last year......over the sand dunes.

Dowside he doesn't have a four by four but will happily carry the picnic!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:02 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we are going again it will be the 13 or 14 sept if any of you are up for it.
i have more info if you need it.

Lewis
Check out my face book

We go regularly.... been to a few places (forgot the camera at some)

got a few piccies on there to gander at!

If your interested

Pm me and i'll give you my full name so you can access it
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Went out Sunday good fun for us
Attached Thumbnails Four Wheel Driving Perth-019.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:02 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mumfords
Went out Sunday good fun for us
where was that Anne??? (assuming that its you)
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:11 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

pm me if you want any info on the trip.
Attached Thumbnails Four Wheel Driving Perth-2008_0831oz150019.jpg   Four Wheel Driving Perth-2008_0831oz150030.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Sam pm sent but its wilabinga (spelling may be incorrect!!) we camp there as well Pctures on face book

Last edited by Mumfords; Sep 1st 2008 at 10:18 am.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Powerlines, good source of legal places can be found at www.perth4x4.com
Old Sep 1st 2008, 1:26 pm
Sam
here and staying

ah the old power lines!!

done them many a time

have you done them backwards yet!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 1:54 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my beast at Mt Augustus
Attached Thumbnails Four Wheel Driving Perth-beast.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.