Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Four Wheel Driving Perth

Four Wheel Driving Perth

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 5:27 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Four Wheel Driving Perth

i may try them backwards next time
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth
Here's my beast at Mt Augustus
Renth,

Is that standard height or with a lift???

Cheers
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:45 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewandkate
i may try them backwards next time
Its certainly different
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:47 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mumfords
Renth,

Is that standard height or with a lift???

Cheers
looks standard from the Pic?
Old Sep 5th 2008, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

Four Wheel Driving Perth-jos-pics-oz-4-055.jpg

i will be there as long as theres no sand..

wes
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:53 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
looks standard from the Pic?
Yes, standard although it has Polyair bags at the rear. I would like to give it a 50mm lift though.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Yes, standard although it has Polyair bags at the rear. I would like to give it a 50mm lift though.

I have just been quoted $1758 for a lift for mine......thats only for a 40mm lift
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:31 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Now then.
If anyone is up for it we are going to go next sunday the 14
can meet up before it at a petrol station.

Lewis
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:27 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by lewandkate
Now then.
If anyone is up for it we are going to go next sunday the 14
can meet up before it at a petrol station.

Lewis
possibly

Depends if Alan is still sick
Old Sep 6th 2008, 11:14 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mumfords
I have just been quoted $1758 for a lift for mine......thats only for a 40mm lift
I was thinking $1500 would be the ball park figure. Shop around I'm sure you'll get a better quote.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 10:05 am
Sam
here and staying

ok guys and girls

I know someone and somewhere that does/has a 100mm for approx $1700

PM if you want details

This is legit...no i dont work for the people...its someone OH knows
Old Sep 9th 2008, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

We have been looking for 4x4's online as this is going to be our first purchase. Seeing as I will get a car with my job and probably the OH I have agreed that we can get a 4x4 for leisure purposes.

OH has been looking at Pajero's, any tips on where to buy?

Around the $10,000 mark

Ta

Claire x
Old Sep 9th 2008, 11:55 pm
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi Guys

We have been looking for 4x4's online as this is going to be our first purchase. Seeing as I will get a car with my job and probably the OH I have agreed that we can get a 4x4 for leisure purposes.

OH has been looking at Pajero's, any tips on where to buy?

Around the $10,000 mark

Ta

Claire x
For WA:

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...4&RegionID=788
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

perfect, thank you!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 11:39 am
Sam
here and staying

Just wanted to thank Lew for organising a fantastic day out

We had a great time

See you again soon!

Sam and Alan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.