Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

this forum could be a sit-com

this forum could be a sit-com

Old Jan 4th 2004, 9:54 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all
Talking this forum could be a sit-com

As each passing day as I long for a new life in NZ, I also get addicted to this forum. Good God it is hilarious, I just sit hre reading the post laughing away to myself.
My kids think I am deranged and my husband is about to call for an ambulance. The tears just roll down my face when I read the smart witty comments.

I really believe you guys (welshboybilly, PP, nosuchluck, The pleasance gamily, whiskey and everyone else who contribute to the hilariaties of achieveing the dream) could make a fortune getting together and writing the 21st centuries version of only fools and horses. What with the weigh-in etc.

Keep it up January for me is a VERY VERY depressing month.
I look forward to being amused, as I am back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it.

PS. you lot also give excellent advice

Cheers Joanne
Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Glad to be of service Joanne.
Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: this forum could be a sit-com

It's certainly got it all - comedy and tragedy!

I usually find out all sorts out useful (and some not so useful!) snippets of info.

For instance I now know what a 'pie floater' is (!!!)

Yum yum.....?
Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:15 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

No, but I know what a 'pie eater' is with living in Wigan if you've heard pf the saying?

If your interested I'll tell you where it came from..

Yours the highly amused Jo B
Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

>>No, but I know what a 'pie eater' is with living in Wigan if you've heard pf the saying?

>>If your interested I'll tell you where it came from..

Enlighten me JoB...!
Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:19 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

Oh, BTW what is a 'pie floater'

Ta

Jo
Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:20 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JoB
As each passing day as I long for a new life in NZ, I also get addicted to this forum. Good God it is hilarious, I just sit hre reading the post laughing away to myself.
My kids think I am deranged and my husband is about to call for an ambulance. The tears just roll down my face when I read the smart witty comments.

I really believe you guys (welshboybilly, PP, nosuchluck, The pleasance gamily, whiskey and everyone else who contribute to the hilariaties of achieveing the dream) could make a fortune getting together and writing the 21st centuries version of only fools and horses. What with the weigh-in etc.

Keep it up January for me is a VERY VERY depressing month.
I look forward to being amused, as I am back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it.

PS. you lot also give excellent advice

Cheers Joanne
if you think this mob are funny you should go and watch spurs
Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:23 pm
WBB

get out now, when you still can....this place is highly addictive...run for your life.

Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by JoB
Oh, BTW what is a 'pie floater'

Ta

Jo
A meat pie with tomato sauce floating in thick, green pea soup!

You'll wish you had never asked....

[URL=http://www.lard.net/piefloat.html]
Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

OOPS!
Those hyperlink thingies are trickier than I thought...
WBB

mmm nice

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Harrys cafe de wheels in Woolloomooloo Sydney does a mean pie floater with mash, mushie peas and gravy.
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

EWWWWWW Olive, thats disgusting!!!
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Olive101
A meat pie with tomato sauce floating in thick, green pea soup!

You'll wish you had never asked....

[URL=http://www.lard.net/piefloat.html]
yuk:scared:
Old Jan 4th 2004, 10:27 pm
WBB

i have tried them and they really are nice, you got to believe me they really are!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.