The Footy Show

Old Apr 2nd 2004, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default The Footy Show

Am i missing something here?
Last night I tune into that footy show thing and there's 4 fat blokes dressed like the wiggles, then two ugly tone deaf kids and then lastly an inbred idiot rapping slim shady.

Was that meant to be funny, serious......?

What the ?
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 12:33 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I see they have moved off the hilarity of cross dressing. The ratings of the show are as worrying as the humour.
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Footy Show

Originally posted by wombatboy
Last night I tune into that footy show thing and there's 4 fat blokes dressed like the wiggles, then two ugly tone deaf kids and then lastly an inbred idiot rapping slim shady.

What the ?
Funny, I think, but I must admit that that section drove me to bed.

I may be wrong but it's a weekly competition with the winner at the end of the series collecting a new car?

There are some funny parts on the program, and is Australia's Rugby answer to the UK's soccer am on Saturday mornings on sky one (Tim Lovejoy and Hells Bells) in my opinion.
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

There are some funny parts on the program, and is Australia's Rugby answer to the UK's soccer am on Saturday mornings on sky one (Tim Lovejoy and Hells Bells) in my opinion. [/QUOTE]

Doh, Sky sports one not Sky one.
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all

Originally posted by ScuntoBris
Funny, I think
you could have fooled me. I'd rather watch a baby seal being clubbed to death. Although I think some of their sketches are ok.

Last edited by wombatboy; Apr 2nd 2004 at 12:54 am.
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 2:04 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather watch a baby seal being clubbed to death.
Is that on SBS?
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 2:12 am
Badge

Originally posted by renth
Is that on SBS?
My fav programme. The NFL one follows the AFL one after the news.

BM

Old Apr 2nd 2004, 2:18 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

What the ?

It's a P*sstake (it's supposed to be bad) , this Tv show is one of very few which I love , and I find funny , perhaps au comedians can take a lesson from footy players .
Best one I saw was "shania Twat" ( they called her twat instead of twain) - fatty dressed up in a skirt and a wig - singing her song . ... and the "adverts" they do sometimes ( makesme realise there is some humour among some of these Aussies)

Fatty - love 'im
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Default i guess i turned on at the wrong time

I like the sound of SHania Twat!! LOL

It was the wiggles impersonators ....they scared me!
(not as much as the real wiggles though....especially the one with the wierd eyes)
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 5:40 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ceri
fatty dressed up in a skirt and a wig
Fatty - love 'im
Theres a suprise.
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 5:48 am
Just Joined

notts to perth is an unknown quantity at this point

you could have fooled me. I'd rather watch a baby seal being clubbed to death. Although I think some of their sketches are ok.
Yeah, although i'm a veggie im in the mood to watch a baby seal being clubbed. Which channel?
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 6:49 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Bring back the biff
Attached Thumbnails The Footy Show-regreagan_getstuffedt.jpg  
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 8:31 am
I'm an individual!

Centurix is an unknown quantity at this point

*brings back memories of Mahatmacoat
Old Apr 2nd 2004, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by notts to perth
Yeah, although i'm a veggie im in the mood to watch a baby seal being clubbed. Which channel?
Channel Nine at 21:30 every Thursday.