Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

flying to uk tomorrow for our first visit...

flying to uk tomorrow for our first visit...

Old Jul 7th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default flying to uk tomorrow for our first visit...

since arriving here in 2005! flying with malaysian airlines...absolutely dreading the flight, not because of the timescale, but because of my over active imagination and all this terrorism malarky
I will no doubt be more of a gibbering wreck than normal when we arrive(I hope we get there!!) as I won't sleep tonight either.
we get into heathrow at 6pm on tuesday.
really looking forward to seeing all the family, just got to try and relax and not let my kids see how terrified I am about all the goings on at the moment
Hope to chat to you all in 3wks when we are back.

Have a list as long as my arm of things to bring back for people!

love

Trish
xx
Old Jul 7th 2007, 10:59 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flying to uk tomorrow for our first visit...

Originally Posted by jimtrish
since arriving here in 2005! flying with malaysian airlines...absolutely dreading the flight, not because of the timescale, but because of my over active imagination and all this terrorism malarky
I will no doubt be more of a gibbering wreck than normal when we arrive(I hope we get there!!) as I won't sleep tonight either.
really looking forward to seeing all the family, just got to try and relax and not let my kids see how terrified I am about all the goings on at the moment

love

Trish
xx

Have an absolute ball....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:20 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

love

Trish
xx
So jealous! Try not to stress - you're no more of a target in the air than you are on the ground - chill out and have a ball
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:23 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

love

Trish
xx
Hi mate , Have a fab time and enjoy ...Don't stress you will be fine .....

let me know when you get back and we can get together for a chat

love kez x
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

thanks kez

easier said than done, my mind works overtime
will email you when im there.
take care

love

Trish
xx
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
So jealous! Try not to stress - you're no more of a target in the air than you are on the ground - chill out and have a ball

thankyou, really appreciate your reassurance.
will try to chill.....a little bit