Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FLYING WITH SINGAPORE A380

FLYING WITH SINGAPORE A380

Old May 26th 2008, 8:52 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLYING WITH SINGAPORE A380

Just make sure you get to the airport in plenty and i mean plenty of time
Old May 26th 2008, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by egghead4
can anyone tell me if its worthwhile doing the check in online 24 hours beforehand?
bec

We didn't and had to queue for about 30 mins to check in - the people who checked in online were just dropping off bags and had to wait about 10 mins only.

Your leaving the City of Newport then! Can't say I miss that place one bit!
Old May 26th 2008, 3:23 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve_uk
We didn't and had to queue for about 30 mins to check in - the people who checked in online were just dropping off bags and had to wait about 10 mins only.

Your leaving the City of Newport then! Can't say I miss that place one bit!
no its a proper sh** hole
we cant wait to leave, really excited now
bec
Old May 27th 2008, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by egghead4
no its a proper sh** hole
we cant wait to leave, really excited now
bec

Good luck with it!

Make sure you dont have a leaving party in Yates Newport - what a dive that place is!
Old May 30th 2008, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Gawd I hate flying, it's even worse doing it alone !!

feels like 24 hours and it's been only about 10, waiting at Singapore for the flight to heathrow, got a bloody headache (i never get those), and my bioryithum is already up sheet creek.

Oh well guess it will be worth it, I'm wondering whether I'll make that curry i promised myself.... landing at 3.30 pm uk time, and supposed to be going for that all important curry tonight.

Catch you on the other side.

PS anyone else here ?

Eddie C