Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flying My Tools To Brisbane

Flying My Tools To Brisbane

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

jonny83 is on a distinguished road
Default Flying My Tools To Brisbane

hi just wondering if anyone knows any decent and reasonable companys who i could use to have my tools flown over with to Brisbane, thanks Jonny
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:05 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Flying My Tools To Brisbane

Originally Posted by jonny83
hi just wondering if anyone knows any decent and reasonable companys who i could use to have my tools flown over with to Brisbane, thanks Jonny
Hey mate, we used John Mason from the uk, there were good, most tools down the back of the draws but nothing worse than that, most people seen to have expierenced the same. Where are you working? Pete
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:52 pm
funky monkey.

chiefster1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Jonny... DId you have any good prices on shipping tools yet?????
Leeds lad myself going to Brissy at the end of August 08. Deception Bay area...working in Brendale coach building..
How about you?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 4:36 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

We used "Excess Baggage" to send a few boxes air-freight. We had to pack the boxes ourselves (but they would have sent us boxes if we'd chosen that) and they came to collect the boxes. www.excessbaggage.co.uk

Gina
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

leeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really niceleeob77 is just really nice

do you have a rough idea of cost? i need to send my tools and 1/2 rollercab to perth and was looking at air freight for speed.
thanks.
lee.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

That's no way to talk about your family
j
Old Aug 9th 2008, 1:56 am
funky monkey.

chiefster1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey..
ANY ONE GET ANY PRICES FOR SENDING TOOLS YET..I am moving with pickfords on MONDAY...strangely enough they came out cheapest for 70cft= £525...
Ask to send tools to Brissy to airfreight...2x 20'x20' boxes worth.. total = £1000... i can buy some good tools over in oz for that price!! I think ill stick to slow boat and buy what i need when i get there until the boat arrives...unless anyone had some good quotes...????