Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

fly out on 24th!!

fly out on 24th!!

Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

cakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant future
Default fly out on 24th!!

hi all,
well we sold the house eventually, accepted the offer in june, completed last week, lost interest on collateral as buyers took so long - tossers!

the shipping company (international removers0 are coming this friday,then its party time again!

fly out on the 24th with emirates from birmingham.

one last question - one of my fishing rods has a partial cork handle. can i take this in?

take care
simon
Old Nov 7th 2006, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

TheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud of
Default Re: fly out on 24th!!

Dont know about the cork rod handle chap, but I took all the line off my reels after a tip from someone on here.

We are 1 day ahead of you, out on the 23rd. Best of luck to both of us, we are heading to Sydney, where you going ?

Packers finished here today, living in an empty house with a portable tv and a blow up bed, so it's all from here.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

cakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant future
Cool Re: fly out on 24th!!

Originally Posted by TheAshleys
Dont know about the cork rod handle chap, but I took all the line off my reels after a tip from someone on here.

We are 1 day ahead of you, out on the 23rd. Best of luck to both of us, we are heading to Sydney, where you going ?

Packers finished here today, living in an empty house with a portable tv and a blow up bed, so it's all from here.

we off to perth, but don't know what suberb yet! haven't sorted a job yet either! i have all ready taken the line off, thanks anyway (took bloody ages).

i've got all my furniture in a unit on my inlaws farm, but still cleaning, haven't packed the suitcases yet either (to see how much left over).
anyway, good luck

simon
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

angipipsqueak is a jewel in the roughangipipsqueak is a jewel in the roughangipipsqueak is a jewel in the roughangipipsqueak is a jewel in the rough

Hi, we also fly on the 24th but from Heathrow. As for your fishing rod, asked the shippers they should be able to tell you what you can take.

Have a safe journey, enjoy your parties. Our parties start tonight, are shippers are coming on Thursday to take our 1 box of stuff. Were travelling very lightly.

Take care ange x
Old Nov 8th 2006, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

rpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cakeychef
we off to perth, but don't know what suberb yet! haven't sorted a job yet either! i have all ready taken the line off, thanks anyway (took bloody ages).

i've got all my furniture in a unit on my inlaws farm, but still cleaning, haven't packed the suitcases yet either (to see how much left over).
anyway, good luck

simon
we are off to Perth too, departing 19th. starting out in Bassendean near other family.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:48 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

anyway, good luck

simon
Simon,
All the best to you and the family,nice to have met you at the Bristol meet a while ago.The Wife and meself bumped into your good lady and the kids not long ago in the local swimming pool!
had a quick chat about things,hope all is well,good luck for the future
Rm and family
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

hi all,
well we sold the house eventually, accepted the offer in june, completed last week, lost interest on collateral as buyers took so long - tossers!

the shipping company (international removers0 are coming this friday,then its party time again!

fly out on the 24th with emirates from birmingham.

one last question - one of my fishing rods has a partial cork handle. can i take this in?

take care
simon
all the best..........no idea about the fishing rods!!!