FLT licenses

Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:47 am
Just Joined

cheets is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLT licenses

Hi guys

I have Fork Lift Truck Licenses from the UK do I need to go to a testing center for the Australian version.

If so where in Brisbane is there a center.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default Re: FLT licenses

Originally Posted by cheets
Hi guys

I have Fork Lift Truck Licenses from the UK do I need to go to a testing center for the Australian version.

If so where in Brisbane is there a center.
hi, i asked this a few months ago, i was told you have to be retested.im gunna take licences with me anyway
Old Aug 30th 2007, 12:32 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony s
hi, i asked this a few months ago, i was told you have to be retested.im gunna take licences with me anyway

All you need to know should be here
http://www.deir.qld.gov.au/workplace...hift/index.htm
As they are changing the licence type to a competency based one, I'll even eventually need to be retested. It should be arranged through where I work but as the cost is over $250 a time, they'll wait until they have sufficient numbers to warrant the assessor coming. I have been driving forklifts since the early 80's.

Last edited by The Bloke; Aug 30th 2007 at 12:35 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Bloke
All you need to know should be here
http://www.deir.qld.gov.au/workplace...hift/index.htm
As they are changing the licence type to a competency based one, I'll even eventually need to be retested. It should be arranged through where I work but as the cost is over $250 a time, they'll wait until they have sufficient numbers to warrant the assessor coming. I have been driving forklifts since the early 80's.
hi there bloke,

im off to bunbury wa in a few weeks. are you in wa as im keen to know if theres plenty of flt work there [reach or counter]

cheers tony
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough

what sort of hourly rate does this job pay?