Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights un stuff

Flights un stuff

Old Feb 11th 2003, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default Flights un stuff

Hi gang,
Anybody ever booked any flights through ebookers.com ????
Good or bad reports- got some decent flights in may for @£248 one way at the moment with malaysia.
Any of the old gang from flying compass/one stop, they have got a new discussion group up and running at pomsinperth, take a look and see what you think.
cul8tr
Dave & Yve.
Old Feb 11th 2003, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

hollywood110 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Flights un stuff

Originally posted by abergas
Hi gang,
Anybody ever booked any flights through ebookers.com ????
Good or bad reports- got some decent flights in may for @£248 one way at the moment with malaysia.
Any of the old gang from flying compass/one stop, they have got a new discussion group up and running at pomsinperth, take a look and see what you think.
cul8tr
Dave & Yve.

Yve

We used ebookers in August and they were great, Travelbag were cheaper this time though. When we booked they said a 1 way flight with malaysian would give us double baggage but the tickets have arrived and it was only 20kg,rang them and they said malaysian are not doing double baggage any more!!

Love sharon x
Old Feb 11th 2003, 10:18 am
FOX
Forum Regular

FOX is an unknown quantity at this point

We had that problem with Malaysian too, I phoned them direct and they said no sorry we don't do that anymore, however the nice people at travelbag said that they didn't know anything about that and were still issuing double allowances on Malaysian tickets.

Travelbag actually print the tickets themselves, so I will just have to hope that we don't have any problems at check in. I figure that if the ticket states the allowance then Malaysian will just have to accept it!

Sarah
Old Feb 11th 2003, 10:22 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by FOX
We had that problem with Malaysian too, I phoned them direct and they said no sorry we don't do that anymore, however the nice people at travelbag said that they didn't know anything about that and were still issuing double allowances on Malaysian tickets.

Travelbag actually print the tickets themselves, so I will just have to hope that we don't have any problems at check in. I figure that if the ticket states the allowance then Malaysian will just have to accept it!

Sarah
I would definitely check with the airline.

The last thing you want is being told you have to dispose of half the contents of your luggage or paying hundreds in excess baggage.

Argue the toss with them on the phone re the allowance printed on the tickets, not on the day.

Dan
Old Feb 11th 2003, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Try Travelmood as well. I looked at their prices on line and thought they were pretty good, rang them and they found an even cheaper deal. Will definetly try them again this time.
Old Feb 11th 2003, 11:04 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

We're using Travelmood to fly out with BA in April for a holiday. Stopping in Hong Kong on way out, Singapore on way back plus 4 free internal Qantas flights while we're out there for £822.

Nicstids