flights to uk

Old Aug 28th 2004, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all
Default flights to uk

we are in the unfortunate position to have to find a flight at short notice back to the uk for alan whose best friend has died. can't really afford it but if he can work in england for one or two weeks it will go some way towards the cost. i feel he should be there with his mates to say goodbye to roger.
currently wading through a mound of websites and special offers and trying to decide which airline. the ones which are cheapest are garuda, gulf and eva. any views or suggestions would be helpful.
karen
Old Aug 28th 2004, 6:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flights to uk

Originally Posted by karenvirginia
we are in the unfortunate position to have to find a flight at short notice back to the uk for alan whose best friend has died. can't really afford it but if he can work in england for one or two weeks it will go some way towards the cost. i feel he should be there with his mates to say goodbye to roger.
currently wading through a mound of websites and special offers and trying to decide which airline. the ones which are cheapest are garuda, gulf and eva. any views or suggestions would be helpful.
karen
Sorry to hear the news Karen; of the three, I think I'd go for Eva, although Gulf have good press from a lot of people (I just refuse to fly on Arabic airlijnes since my emirates experience). I'd steer clear of Garuda - there were some real horror stories on here a while ago, and a couple of Kiwi friends of mine have sworn never to use them again.
Old Aug 28th 2004, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all
Default Re: flights to uk

thanks poll.
just spoken to another mate and al has got two good weeks work so now we can book the flight. eva is best times and price it appears anyway.
so i will have to amuse myself and keep busy.
karen