Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights query...can you help?

Flights query...can you help?

Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:25 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Question Flights query...can you help?

Hi folks,

Trying to get my mum and stepdad out in November and wondered if anyone had any ideas about paying for their flights. I want to pay for them to fly but the travel agents where they live are charging big bucks. I tried airline-network but not sure about paying by credit card. I know Singapore Airlines say that the credit card holder must be traveling.

Anyone any suggestions...

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:27 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights query...can you help?

How about you transfer the money into their bank account (via tranzfers)? Then they can book and pay with their own credit card.

Gina
Old Aug 16th 2006, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice
Default Re: Flights query...can you help?

Hi

We booked and paid for my sister who lives in the UK and we live in Oz.

No problems, you just need a UK addy for the info to go to.

www.trailfinders.co.uk

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi folks,

Trying to get my mum and stepdad out in November and wondered if anyone had any ideas about paying for their flights. I want to pay for them to fly but the travel agents where they live are charging big bucks. I tried airline-network but not sure about paying by credit card. I know Singapore Airlines say that the credit card holder must be traveling.

Anyone any suggestions...

Cheers

Ginny