flights Qantas

Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flights Qantas

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Never heard of an airline called Quantas.....

Once again... QANTAS (Qld and Northern Territory Aerial Services)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qantas
Did it ever occur to you that it might be a typo as the heading of the post is spelt correctly.!
Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:38 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassie
Did it ever occur to you that it might be a typo as the heading of the post is spelt correctly.!
....or that a mod has already corrected the thread title???
Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:44 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bcworld

Its still in a few threads on page 1.
I will fly Quuuuantas again,
Don't like Virgin that much either, the whole star trek check your bag in yourself thingy.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
You must be a fan of the Grammar Vandal
http://thegrammarvandal.wordpress.com/
Brilliant - I'd not seen that
Old Aug 18th 2009, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Hi Pete,

Glad to hear you are coming back, good luck for September mate.

Mick

Originally Posted by ValeSpark
They're fine.

Enjoy your flight. Its a long one and the jet-lag can make you feel rough for a few days, but its all upwards after that.

I have flown with a significant number of airlines, and they all have their pluses and minuses.

Personally, I like Virgin, but they don't always have the route I want.

Pete

Flying Qantas UK to Melbourne (again) in 4 weeks
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:46 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
Afraid not. Have better things to do with my time than be a spell check
Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Never heard of an airline called Quantas.....

Once again... QANTAS (Qld and Northern Territory Aerial Services)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qantas

Well, excuse me for making a typo, doctor !

You obviously spend a lot of time on the wiki...

Was tired when I wrote that, about 1.30am and that's my excuse!!

What's yours for being Mr know-it-all?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Syedney

Mistake number 2. It's Mrs know-it-all to you
Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Mistake number 2. It's Mrs know-it-all to you

I wasn't aware that the expression Mr know-it-all has been expanded to include Mrs too...

Well, at least you're counting Penny40!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 1:19 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
You must be a fan of the Grammar Vandal
http://thegrammarvandal.wordpress.com/
Love it!!!
I wasn't aware that the expression Mr know-it-all has been expanded to include Mrs too...

Well, at least you're counting Penny40!
I would think the little pink female symbol beside her username would have been a bit of a hint as to her sex. Then again maybe not?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Was tired when I wrote that, about 1.30am and that's my excuse!!

Firstly, please see post 14.

Secondly, BE really can be a very educational place. I have learned so much on here. That's why I attempt to share little tit-bits of trivia etc when I can.

Thirdly, I wrote the offensive post two hours before my 4th night shift started, after yet another day of two hours sleep. That's my excuse for not including a smiley in my original post in this thread.

I'll ignore the gender comment.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

JohnJ is on a distinguished road

Just to add haven't flown with Qantas myself so can't comment, but they have a great seat sale ex Ireland on at the moment- I got return flights a few days ago from Dublin to Perth via Frankfurt and Singapore for €732 return all in. Leaving in early November back early December.

Would have preferred to go via London and experience the A380 which runs on Heathrow to Singapore but it was an extra €40 e/w and there's four of us flying.

Anyone know what the Boeing 747-400 (I think it's also known as a 744) that runs between Frankfurt and Singapore and also the A330 on the Singapore to Perth legs are like?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute

Makes me laugh how a simple thread can turn out upsetting some over a simple letter U. All you people reading this thread thinking of having children this is a good example of what it is like to have them.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Charming.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eugene43
Makes me laugh how a simple thread can turn out upsetting some over a simple letter U. All you people reading this thread thinking of having children this is a good example of what it is like to have them.

Honestly, you guys...

I am not upset about someone correcting a typo...I make these mistakes all the time ...

Especially on my laptop, where some of the keys on the keyboard don't work unless you use a sledgehammer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.