flights nz

Old Nov 11th 2003, 3:12 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Question flights nz

I asked this before but dont think anyone could help at the time. I have been checking out flights on a few website and although I have found some fantastic prices when I look into them a bit further the flights are all full. I keep getting horrendeous alternatives for 11k etc for 3 adults and 2 children can anyone recommend any good sites
Old Nov 11th 2003, 3:43 pm
(Jon) returning to NZ 04

jandjuk is an unknown quantity at this point

www.travelocity.co.uk is quite good.

It allows you to search for all flights between now and next October, so you can find the cheapest fares and see when the fare 'zones' change.

I think it's powered by sabre, which is the same company the travel industry uses. Very good powerful search engine, and I've found one way fares to NZ on there from £328

but if you're looking at short notice - ie anything before xmas, then the flights are probably all full.... a travel agent would be the best bet for that I would think.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

mutznuts1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: flights nz

Originally posted by sky
I asked this before but dont think anyone could help at the time. I have been checking out flights on a few website and although I have found some fantastic prices when I look into them a bit further the flights are all full. I keep getting horrendeous alternatives for 11k etc for 3 adults and 2 children can anyone recommend any good sites
Hi sky
we are looking for flights for jan/feb and getting very reasonable prices £600 seems to be the average, this is with www.airnz.co.uk and www.expedia.co.uk.
Hope this helps mutz
Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:13 pm
New Zealand Bound

rickandkara is an unknown quantity at this point

www.roundtheworldflights.com

0870 442 4842

£570 + taxes before the 9th Dec 2003 and you get 2 stops.