wife swap

Old Oct 7th 2003, 7:50 pm
WBB

Default wife swap

just started on c4.....supposed to be fireworks tonight.

Old Oct 7th 2003, 7:58 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: wife swap

welshboybilly,
I knew there was something I was supposed to be watching
Now 9.15

Doh
Markeh
Old Oct 7th 2003, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do people put themselves through it??

fc
Old Oct 7th 2003, 8:07 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

footie chick,
I guess that the grass is always greaner on the oither side.

I'm happy with my wife, so I think I won't be swopping her just yet.

bye
Markeh
Old Oct 7th 2003, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh thats really sweet. Personally i think these people are mad, what a lot to go through for your 15 minutes of fame !!

footie chick
Old Oct 7th 2003, 8:42 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: wife swap

Originally posted by welshboybilly
just started on c4.....supposed to be fireworks tonight.
got sick to bloody death of that bloke f..k this f..k that every sentence so only watched 2 mins of it..
Old Oct 7th 2003, 8:52 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

What a charming couple Mr & Mrs F-this and F-that were.....
Old Oct 7th 2003, 8:54 pm
WBB

Originally posted by artep
What a charming couple Mr & Mrs F-this and F-that were.....

that dark haired piece was a real nasty piece of work and her husband was nearly as bad, the other couple seemed really nice.

ha ha only lasted 3 days

Old Oct 7th 2003, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

cam the man is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Are these people for real??!!
Old Oct 7th 2003, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

God they could get five f--cks in a four word sentence,
Poor kids will grow up fully versed in obcenities.
Essex bloke was a bit of a woos though
Old Oct 7th 2003, 9:24 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

.............bit like a northern 'wayne & waynetta'...........
Old Oct 7th 2003, 9:35 pm
Happy Daddy

Originally posted by cam the man
Are these people for real??!!
I'm afraid that they are.

I only saw the end of it.
It was the state of the kitchen that put me off.
Live sockets hangoing from the walland the cable sticking out with tape on it?????:scared:

Now I know why I'm emmigrating

I loved the F*!* language on that F*!* right F*!* great woman.

My wife couldn't believe that they were serious. How could anyone believe that the blond haired woman would be after the other womans husband.
I loved the smoking as well.

I think I'll stick with my wife.

Regards
Markeh
Old Oct 7th 2003, 9:42 pm
....is FAB

eeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz miiyn 'e is.........
Old Oct 7th 2003, 9:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

This probably sounds really snobby and elitist, but its very scary to think that not only are there families living like that, but that they can't see anything is wrong with their lives. The little kids will be saying f*** as every second word before they are even at school. I just feel so sorry for children who are brought up like that, because unless they are exceptionally strong characters their lives will be just like those of their parents. What hope have they got?
And I'm afraid I just have no respect for people who have 8 children, but just don't earn a living; merely exist on benefits when they are quite capable of working. Theres almost something immoral about it.

I'm sorry if any of that sounds harsh, its just my personal view.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 9:52 pm
Happy Daddy

Pollyana ,
your views sound ok with me.

It's just my personal view as well.

Bye
Markeh[/i]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.