Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights booked - Perth here we come...

Flights booked - Perth here we come...

Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default Flights booked - Perth here we come...

Well we finally booked our flights for March 21st, so it's all systems go.

We're going to stop over in Singapore for a couple of days and when we get to Oz stay with the in-laws down at Augusta for a month or two. Then it will be heading to Perth to find somewhere to live and looking for jobs.

It's all very scary going out there with no work lined up, and I'm still unsure as to whether we're doing the correct thing as we both currently have fairly good jobs and somewhere to live (rented). But I have to try and be positive for my wife as she has her heart set on heading back and spending time with her family.

Will hopefully catch up with some of you at some point next year!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flights booked - Perth here we come...

Blimey - thought I'd get at least one reply heheh.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

well good luck in your new life and i hope it works out for you all

vicky
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Well we finally booked our flights for March 21st, so it's all systems go.

We're going to stop over in Singapore for a couple of days and when we get to Oz stay with the in-laws down at Augusta for a month or two. Then it will be heading to Perth to find somewhere to live and looking for jobs.

It's all very scary going out there with no work lined up, and I'm still unsure as to whether we're doing the correct thing as we both currently have fairly good jobs and somewhere to live (rented). But I have to try and be positive for my wife as she has her heart set on heading back and spending time with her family.

Will hopefully catch up with some of you at some point next year!
All the best. Enjoy Christmas and new year and before you know it you'll be here in the sun!!!
Tracie
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

You lucky so and so. Im dying to book flights and Im only at the start of our application!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:10 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Blimey - thought I'd get at least one reply heheh.
You've only made 32 posts. No one knows who you are, part-timer!

Have you got a life or something???
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:56 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]

Have a safe journey, best of luck and keep us updated on life in Perth.

Dave
Oldham