Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flight ticket question

Flight ticket question

Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud of
Default Flight ticket question

We want to buy tickets for family to fly out to us from the UK (to Brisbane). Is it possible to buy tickets this side in dollars from an agent here? Or do we have to book through the UK using either credit card or UK account.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flight ticket question

Hi I thought of this when my son was coming over in July. Advice I got was you will always get better deals from place of departure.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:20 pm
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

You'll get much better pricing buying a ticket from UK than you would buying from Australia! - Even if you need to exchange money to pay for it it'll work out better.

Australians get SCREWED when it comes in to international airfares compared with Europeans!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Brisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud ofBrisbane bound has much to be proud of

Okay, thanks for that. It will be for the end of July, which is always more expensive. There are offers for before and after July/August Sods law! Maybe there will be less demand next year with the current UK economy. I wonder is it safe to leave booking it till after Xmas as we are tied to certain dates. Or just safer to get it done and get the deposit paid.