Flight Prices

Old Nov 10th 2008, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

w99tts is a jewel in the roughw99tts is a jewel in the roughw99tts is a jewel in the roughw99tts is a jewel in the rough
Default Flight Prices

Hi Could anyone please recommend any flight companies for flights to Brisbane approx 15th December, prices seem to have gone sky high with xmas I've got a one way flight quote £726 per adult anyone got anything cheaper?

THANKS
Old Nov 10th 2008, 8:05 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flight Prices

tell me about it ...

Dont know about Brizzie byt try Emirates - they've always been cheapest for us flying to Perth..

Good Luck!

P
x
Old Nov 10th 2008, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Rachel-UK is a jewel in the roughRachel-UK is a jewel in the roughRachel-UK is a jewel in the roughRachel-UK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Flight Prices

Try this, it may surprise you!

www.kelkoo.co.uk then search "flights" ASDA came up the cheapest using airlines such as Emirates and British Airways.

Maybe if you can try flying nearer xmas, this way not alot of people are wanting to fly around this time nor can people afford it and i found the flights cheaper.

Good luck and let me know what you find as i'm looking for cheap flights also - though they have come down alot since this credit crunch - i was looking a few months ago and they were more like £1200 per person. 7 years ago i went and paid £550 so £700ish isn't too sad.

Rachel