flight

Old Apr 21st 2004, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

summersnanny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default flight

hi its me summers nanny, remember a few weeks ago i wrote and said i will be very frighten to do the flight to perth to see my son and family well i just want'ed to let you kown that we have booked our flights today feel sick thinking about it but i really must do this. anyone got good reports about singapore airlines we go middle of may fingers crossed . i just miss them so much i have told the family to get the medal ready for me ha ha
Old Apr 21st 2004, 6:15 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: flight

Originally posted by summersnanny
hi its me summers nanny, remember a few weeks ago i wrote and said i will be very frighten to do the flight to perth to see my son and family well i just want'ed to let you kown that we have booked our flights today feel sick thinking about it but i really must do this. anyone got good reports about singapore airlines we go middle of may fingers crossed . i just miss them so much i have told the family to get the medal ready for me ha ha
From all reports Ive seen Singapore airlines are Excellant. Good on ya for going for it, once your up there its a breeze. After all Summers when was the last airline crash between UK & Australia ?? I bet you come back & say it was easy lol.
Old Apr 21st 2004, 6:17 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by summersnanny
Hi there,

Just to reassure you, there will be nothing wrong with the flying. The stewardess are lovely and the food is great.

It's the falling out of the air bit that worries me, though! Falling from 35,000 feet into the side a mountain?! No thanks!

What keeps them up, anyway?

Good luck,

Steve.
Old Apr 21st 2004, 6:22 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

I remember your post, I've flown with Singapore a few times and they're great, I'm going with them to Brisbane in June. I'm a very nervous flyer and the flight attendants are really good, maybe explain to them about you being nervous before hand.
Have you been to the doctors and asked if theres anything they can give you, or maybe some alternative remedy.

I always find the take off the worse but once your at cruising altitude you'll probably feel alot calmer, if theres going to be turbulence they'll usually try and warn you first. If you watch some movies and take a good book time will fly, maybe take a neck pillow so you'll be a bit more comfortable and request an aisle seat so you won't feel so enclosed.

Good Luck it'll all be worth it in the end
Old Apr 21st 2004, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

summersnanny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default flight

summers nanny thank you for your replies i will let you kown how i got on at the end of june, i hooooooooooooope
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

lau and mart is an unknown quantity at this point

we came back from perth yesterday with singapore airlines. they were brilliant, have also flown with quantas but feel sing have the edge for service etc. im sure that when the time comes you will be so excited you wont have time to be nervous. have a great time. laura