Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finished work today

Finished work today

Old Jul 16th 2004, 5:56 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Unhappy Finished work today

Finished my job today, have been working there for a couple of years (less time in OZ last year) and have made some really good friends, I know I'll see them again, some of them are even coming out with me next weekend for my leaving do - in one way I'm happy as I'm a BIG step closer to getting on the plane and in another way I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad

Anyway, just thought I'd share my day - my weekend will be up and down also as I'm travelling down south to see Grandparents, family and friends to say goodbye to them too!!

Think I'm going the pub
Old Jul 16th 2004, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of
Default Re: Finished work today

The end of an era

Have a fun weekend - and enjoy those free

Nikki.x.

Originally posted by mlbonner
Finished my job today, have been working there for a couple of years (less time in OZ last year) and have made some really good friends, I know I'll see them again, some of them are even coming out with me next weekend for my leaving do - in one way I'm happy as I'm a BIG step closer to getting on the plane and in another way I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad

Anyway, just thought I'd share my day - my weekend will be up and down also as I'm travelling down south to see Grandparents, family and friends to say goodbye to them too!!

Think I'm going the pub
Old Jul 16th 2004, 7:22 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Think I'm going the pub
Have a great weekend
Know it will be sad saying goodbyes but keep your chin up
Have fun
Donna.
Old Jul 16th 2004, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

leejo is on a distinguished road

Leaving home was the hardest thing I have ever done, but once you set foot on that plane, you won't look back!!
Jo
Old Jul 16th 2004, 10:10 pm
earlswood

Good Luck

Hope you didn't get too at the pub:lecture:

I leave work two weeks today!! 3 weeks at home before the flight to Brissy.

Old Jul 16th 2004, 10:12 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Cheers Michelle, enjoy yourself!
Old Jul 16th 2004, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

I finish work next friday ( 23rd ) and it's our leaving party tomorrow night.
If anyone fancies popping in it's at jb's bar, morecambe football club, morecambe.
The same place we held our wedding reception.

Paul

We're not football mad it's just that it was dirt cheap and her bloody dress cost a fortune lol so we had to make some cuts.
Leaving do HAD to be at the same venue for sentimental value.
Old Jul 16th 2004, 10:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
I finish work next friday ( 23rd ) and it's our leaving party tomorrow night.
If anyone fancies popping in it's at jb's bar, morecambe football club, morecambe.
The same place we held our wedding reception.

Paul

We're not football mad it's just that it was dirt cheap and her bloody dress cost a fortune lol so we had to make some cuts.
Leaving do HAD to be at the same venue for sentimental value.

You old romantic you
Old Jul 16th 2004, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

K Brierley is an unknown quantity at this point

Go girl,
Bet your glad to be gettin out of this dump called Runcorn. Good luck with Oz. Hopefully we won`t be to far behind you, just waitin for Approval in Principle for NZ.

Kim
Old Jul 17th 2004, 6:33 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by K Brierley
Go girl,
Bet your glad to be gettin out of this dump called Runcorn. Good luck with Oz. Hopefully we won`t be to far behind you, just waitin for Approval in Principle for NZ.

Kim

Yes, yet another beautiful morning here in Frodsham and I have no doubt its equally as nice over in Runcorn?? Was over there last night actually, my best friend lives in The Brow.

Good luck with all yours
Old Jul 17th 2004, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Think I'm going the pub
Michelle,
I think most of us that are about to go can understand how you feel at the moment.

Have a great weekend.
Old Jul 17th 2004, 8:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I think leaving your job is one of the main landmarks - it's getting real Michelle :scared:
Old Jul 17th 2004, 8:33 am
Just Joined

K Brierley is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, yet another beautiful morning here in Frodsham and I have no doubt its equally as nice over in Runcorn?? Was over there last night actually, my best friend lives in The Brow.

Good luck with all yours
Apologies Michelle, thought you were over here in Runcorn sorry to get you mixed up Hey nothing wrong with Frodsham, lived there for a few years before coming back to this old dump when i wed :scared:
In fact dad still there (thirlmere close)

Hope you can forgive me haha

Kim
Old Jul 17th 2004, 12:17 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Michelle,

Hope your are feeling a bit better today Michele,Hangover no doubt.

Only 10 days to go until you see your mn again tho, Thats gotta outweigh the sadness.

Enjoy you last few days here in the UK

Kala
Old Jul 17th 2004, 2:13 pm
petit gal

jillmorris is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you have a good weekend, and dont be too glum when you see your family you are starting a great new life an adventure of a lifetime. They will all be jelous.
Good luck with the flights.
Dont forget to let us know how it all goes when you get there.
jill