FINGLAS

Old Dec 7th 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default FINGLAS

hey guys

just wondering if any of you guys are from finglas?? either living down under or else thinking about going???
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: FINGLAS

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
hey guys

just wondering if any of you guys are from finglas?? either living down under or else thinking about going???
My cousin's originally from Ballymun (close enough!) and him and his family got their visa a few weeks ago. House on the market and hoping to join us on the Gold Coast March/April time. What's your story?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
My cousin's originally from Ballymun (close enough!) and him and his family got their visa a few weeks ago. House on the market and hoping to join us on the Gold Coast March/April time. What's your story?
originally from finglas now living in cavan. we are hoping to go to the sunshine coast. we are waiting to hear back from the TRA at the moment. hope to hear from them before christmas.

are you long out there???
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:50 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

originally from finglas now living in cavan. we are hoping to go to the sunshine coast. we are waiting to hear back from the TRA at the moment. hope to hear from them before christmas.

are you long out there???
I'm Not from Finglas but im from Dublin out towards citywest
we are waiting to here back about our TRA hopefully like you before Christmas
we are also heading to the Sunshine coast we have friends living there and my brother when you hoping to be there

Niamh
Old Dec 7th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Baby75
I'm Not from Finglas but im from Dublin out towards citywest
we are waiting to here back about our TRA hopefully like you before Christmas
we are also heading to the Sunshine coast we have friends living there and my brother when you hoping to be there

Niamh
hopefully this time next year. my wife's brother is there also. i have enough of this country and the weather. and want a better lifestyle for the kids.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

beattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nice

hopefully this time next year. my wife's brother is there also. i have enough of this country and the weather. and want a better lifestyle for the kids.
im from finglas west, live in melbourne now about 2 years
Old Dec 8th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by beattun
im from finglas west, live in melbourne now about 2 years
what part are you from? i lived in finglas west myself for a couple of years on ratoath ave.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

beattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nicebeattun is just really nice

what part are you from? i lived in finglas west myself for a couple of years on ratoath ave.
from casement grove originally (for 17 years), moved out to ratoath with the folks about 9 years ago until i left home a few years ago, is ratoath ave near ratoath rd? my old man was from cappagh road
Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by beattun
from casement grove originally (for 17 years), moved out to ratoath with the folks about 9 years ago until i left home a few years ago, is ratoath ave near ratoath rd? my old man was from cappagh road
its across the road from the church and scoil ide or whatever its called
Old Dec 8th 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Two years in March - no regrets.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

val and mick is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys

we are from Drimnagh & Dundrum out here 2.5 yrs, much better life for the kids, we are in Brisbane. no regrets!! one of my friends was from Finglas, Noeleen Galvin. do you know her?? Val
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by val and mick
we are from Drimnagh & Dundrum out here 2.5 yrs, much better life for the kids, we are in Brisbane. no regrets!! one of my friends was from Finglas, Noeleen Galvin. do you know her?? Val
Not from Finglas but hubby is from Artane and we fly to Melbourne in 8 days.

Trish
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

We used to have an apartment in Heath Square on Margaret's Road for awhile. Must admit I miss the superquinn sausages!! Actually just miss Superquinn full stop. Back in Cork for the past few years and we don't have superquinn here!! we are heading to Melbourne as soon as the visa arrives hopefully by April May at the latest.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scrum
Not from Finglas but hubby is from Artane and we fly to Melbourne in 8 days.

Trish
Hiya Trish

Just wanted to say Good Luck to you and family. Hope you have a great time down under.

Sandra
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

We are from Walkinstown originally now living in Lucan the last 10 yrs and can't wait to get out of it. The weather is doing my head in at the moment. We have our visa and hope to be in Perth towards the end of January.
Sandra

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.