Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally my skills assessment is coming......hooray!!

Finally my skills assessment is coming......hooray!!

Old Feb 13th 2004, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Finally my skills assessment is coming......hooray!!

Hello to all of those who gave me some great ideas and kept my spirits up I attach my email msg which arrived today......

Dear Irene,

Please excuse me if I have already replied to you.

Your assessment has been now been completed and you have been assessed as suitable for migration. A letter of determination was sent to your on 11th February, and this should arrive with you next week. (This is the letter you will need to attach to your application for migration)

Hooray......bring it on and will be submitting my visa application very soon.
Thanks again everyone its much appreciated.
Irene
Old Feb 13th 2004, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Finally my skills assessment is coming......hooray!!

I have just realised that its Friday the 13th too!!

My day can only get better!!!!
Hope you all have some good news too.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 7:21 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally my skills assessment is coming......hooray!!

Originally posted by parkhigh
Hello to all of those who gave me some great ideas and kept my spirits up I attach my email msg which arrived today......

Dear Irene,

Please excuse me if I have already replied to you.

Your assessment has been now been completed and you have been assessed as suitable for migration. A letter of determination was sent to your on 11th February, and this should arrive with you next week. (This is the letter you will need to attach to your application for migration)

Hooray......bring it on and will be submitting my visa application very soon.
Thanks again everyone its much appreciated.
Irene

:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

Have a good Friday the 13th.