Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

feeling happy?anyone else?

feeling happy?anyone else?

Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:35 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: feeling happy?anyone else?

Originally Posted by kez81
thanks here's hoping!!!
Lots of sex is the key so I'm reliably informed - good luck with the impending confinement
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

thanks here's hoping!!!
How exciting for you, my parents come over in November for 3 months, I cant wait.
Good luck with the baby, is it your 1st.
Let us know when, what and how it all goes.
Denise [ very happy mum of 6 wonderful kids]xx
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:54 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sme
Lots of sex is the key so I'm reliably informed - good luck with the impending confinement
i was told this by the doctor in the hostipal yesterday
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by cranni
How exciting for you, my parents come over in November for 3 months, I cant wait.
Good luck with the baby, is it your 1st.
Let us know when, what and how it all goes.
Denise [ very happy mum of 6 wonderful kids]xx
no, second first was 11 days late i was induced booked in for thursday to be induced again but hoping she makes a apperance before that!! This will be my second girl typical girls always make you wait!!

6 kids how old are they??
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

no, second first was 11 days late i was induced booked in for thursday to be induced again but hoping she makes a apperance before that!! This will be my second girl typical girls always make you wait!!

6 kids how old are they??
9, 13, 14, 21, 25, 27
boy, boy, boy, girl, boy , boy
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:02 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

i was told this by the doctor in the hostipal yesterday
As if any right minded woman would want sex ever again !!!!
The student doctor (who was training) with my obstetrician was asked why he had recommended we went away and had sex. The dozy student replied "So he (my husband) could bang against my cervix !!!!!!
Needless to say that when the student asked if he could deliver my baby - I said NO.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:05 am

9, 13, 14, 21, 25, 27
boy, boy, boy, girl, boy , boy
1 girl and 5 boys , I have 3 brothers and my mum always says boys are easier than girls but she does have me as a daughter and i was the worst teenager hope my kids arent like me when there teenagers
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:07 am

Originally Posted by sme
As if any right minded woman would want sex ever again !!!!
The student doctor (who was training) with my obstetrician was asked why he had recommended we went away and had sex. The dozy student replied "So he (my husband) could bang against my cervix !!!!!!
Needless to say that when the student asked if he could deliver my baby - I said NO.
thats so funny!!

Ive told my hubby he's not getting near me again
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:09 am
sme
......in the sand !

1 girl and 5 boys , I have 3 brothers and my mum always says boys are easier than girls but she does have me as a daughter and i was the worst teenager hope my kids arent like me when there teenagers
My awful teenage daughter unfortunately is just like me as a teenager so I'm afraid it does turn around a bite you in the arse ! Oh how my mum must be laughing
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:10 am
sme
......in the sand !

thats so funny!!

Ive told my hubby he's not getting near me again
If only we could keep these promises we make !

Where are you having your baby ?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sme
My awful teenage daughter unfortunately is just like me as a teenager so I'm afraid it does turn around a bite you in the arse ! Oh how my mum must be laughing
My daughter has been great, apart from the grumpy teenage years, she is fun and beautiful. She is considerate, caring and a delight.
She starts Uni in Feb, doing social work, Im so proud of her. NO she is not like me, I was a bugger.
My 5 boys are all different but all brill, I work in a childrens hostel, so I appreciate my great kids more, because I see the worst at work.
Here is me and my daughter , her 21st a few months ago.
Denise
Attached Thumbnails feeling happy?anyone else?-michelle-21.bmp  
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by sme
If only we could keep these promises we make !

Where are you having your baby ?
osbourne park hostipal heard lots of good reports been very happy with so far.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:20 am
sme
......in the sand !

My daughter has been great, apart from the grumpy teenage years, she is fun and beautiful. She is considerate, caring and a delight.
She starts Uni in Feb, doing social work, Im so proud of her. NO she is not like me, I was a bugger.
My 5 boys are all different but all brill, I work in a childrens hostel, so I appreciate my great kids more, because I see the worst at work.
Denise
I love the Shrek ears - fingers crossed my daughter will settle eventually !
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:21 am

Denise
lovely pic, yeh i very close to my mum now once i got passed the terrible teens it was all good.

you must see some awful things at your work i can imagine.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:23 am
sme
......in the sand !

lovely pic, yeh i very close to my mum now once i got passed the terrible teens it was all good.

you must see some awful things at your work i can imagine.
My relationship improved once I had children so maybe I will have to wait a while

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.