Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

feeling happy?anyone else?

feeling happy?anyone else?

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:08 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: feeling happy?anyone else?

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I think everyone should find at least one thing to be happy about each day. No matter how crap your day may have been there HAS to be something good.
I'm glad things are turning around for you Ast. It's tough the first little while, especially if you start off in the wrong job.
me and a friend of mine have both been through this together and your right dotty,we have had some days crying with laughter about our new lives in australia...

come to australia earn sod all and go staright to bed when you get in...

we sat in the cement shed for days waiting for the rain to stop,,,funny they did not show things like that on those,start a new life in australia shows...
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:09 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aston man
happy and mental......
perhaps mental then happy hahahahaha
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

i am...never been happier
Good for you Ast, well done mate

Mick
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:14 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

i am...never been happier
ok so someone got sex last night
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

me and a friend of mine have both been through this together and your right dotty,we have had some days crying with laughter about our new lives in australia...

come to australia earn sod all and go staright to bed when you get in...

we sat in the cement shed for days waiting for the rain to stop,,,funny they did not show things like that on those,start a new life in australia shows...
God you're easily pleased!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:25 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
God you're easily pleased!
hey,ive a lot to be pleased about......

any one else...happy with their life????
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

I am Marcus ...and I'm happy for you and your family, so keep on being happy...like me ...Bindi.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

i think i should explain as i dont want to upset ellie...

i have been here 4 months and i must admit work has been an absolute nightmare...

i have tried and tried but i just could not turn it round..

ive been out the house at 5.30am and not getting back until 6/7pm(and worked saturday and sundays in the rain)....if it was not for us having this house it would of all fell down..

i started a new job today and met some great blokes and came home tonight over the moon.......

life here has been really hard for us but we are starting to pull through....

but through it all we have stayed happy and we have come through it....

and yes i am happy.......

Good on you astonman!!

It's nice to hear of someone who is upbeat about things and not letting the S**t things get them down

A few of the winging poms on here should take a leaf out of your book!

Sam x
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Good on you astonman!!

It's nice to hear of someone who is upbeat about things and not letting the S**t things get them down

Sam x
No they're all too busy planning to migrate to a "better lifestyle"

Stampeding out of UK moaning as they go about immigrants
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, lovely feedback!- we are also coming to Perth - good luck to you and the family.

Ian and Debbie
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:49 pm
Banned

MICKY DANDAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sammyg
Good on you astonman!!

Sam x
No they're all too busy planning to migrate to a "better lifestyle"

better lifestlye, my arse
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:09 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

i was miserable yesterday and today i am really happy....lots of bright moments in the day so i shall go to bed with a smile on my face.....
i am lucky enough to be surrounded by really goos friends at work and at home..
having good friends is really important as they become your family when you haven't got any around you.......
i made a wish last night and it came to fruition so i am well pleased and happy..
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MICKY DANDAN
better lifestlye, my arse
You happy then Micky
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:21 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

whayyyyy hold on...thats a totally different kettle of fish
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:44 pm
Banned

MICKY DANDAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mickagnew
You happy then Micky
i will be happier when you and the gang turn up and buy that boat,

Last edited by MICKY DANDAN; Aug 23rd 2007 at 3:53 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.