Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Feeling a bit down!

Feeling a bit down!

Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice
Default Feeling a bit down!

I dont know why, i am feeling low today. 3 weeks from now, i would be leaving my parents who have done so much for me, got me where i am today, the country where i have stayed for 25 years,my friends, the food, and many things... i have never felt this way, but maybe, as the days start to truncate, the feeling is getting more obvious....

But yeah, i would be fine, i am sure of that, because at the bottom of my heart i know, coming to australia was my dream, and i have got it! Now, its in my hands, either I get torn between the feelings i have and my dream, or live my dream happily... I know how happy my parents have been after they got know i was going to go to Australia!

Intially, its going to be difficult, but now, Australia is my home, and i have to embrace Australia, the culture, the food, the people with open arms...

I think after posting this, i am firing all guns to be there....
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:29 am
Just Joined

gary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nice
Default Re: Feeling a bit down!

Hiya ameya.

You'll be fine. I too had a little rant on here last week to get it off my chest.
I'm just a day day under two weeks from leaving the UK for Melbourne. Every day I have felt emotional about one thing or another but it is very normal and everyone has been through it.
It's a very hard thing to do but once it's done we will know why and that it was all worth it.
Keep your chin up.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:29 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ameya
I dont know why, i am feeling low today. 3 weeks from now, i would be leaving my parents who have done so much for me, got me where i am today, the country where i have stayed for 25 years,my friends, the food, and many things... i have never felt this way, but maybe, as the days start to truncate, the feeling is getting more obvious....

But yeah, i would be fine, i am sure of that, because at the bottom of my heart i know, coming to australia was my dream, and i have got it! Now, its in my hands, either I get torn between the feelings i have and my dream, or live my dream happily... I know how happy my parents have been after they got know i was going to go to Australia!

Intially, its going to be difficult, but now, Australia is my home, and i have to embrace Australia, the culture, the food, the people with open arms...

I think after posting this, i am firing all guns to be there....
What day do you fly? Is it exactly 3 weeks today?

We fly on 6th, shame we cant meet up.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
What day do you fly? Is it exactly 3 weeks today?

We fly on 6th, shame we cant meet up.
Lol its 4 weeks actually, i fly on the 14th

Are you going to Adelaide?
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gary-lisa
Hiya ameya.

You'll be fine. I too had a little rant on here last week to get it off my chest.
I'm just a day day under two weeks from leaving the UK for Melbourne. Every day I have felt emotional about one thing or another but it is very normal and everyone has been through it.
It's a very hard thing to do but once it's done we will know why and that it was all worth it.
Keep your chin up.
Thanx a ton...! I think i can make the best out of 4 weeks i have, than sobbing around!

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol its 4 weeks actually, i fly on the 14th

Are you going to Adelaide?
Perth

I wish there was someone else flying out on our day so we could swap notes.
Forum Regular

Perth

I wish there was someone else flying out on our day so we could swap notes.
LOL...
Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:43 am

LOL...
Im feeling very tearful myself on/off during the day and its not nice at all

Im also in the moving back to the uk forum reading posts about Perth and any minute now, shall have to look away from the screen.

Certain feelings just dont affect you until you are at a certain stage.

I am going to the cafe now to order a bacon sarnie with brown sauce, would anyone like anything?
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Scarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really nice

Good luck ameya im sure you will be fine, are you heading out to Adelaide ? im hoping to be over there by next year
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

Thanx, yep i am heading to adelaide
Old Feb 16th 2008, 3:35 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Im feeling very tearful myself on/off during the day and its not nice at all

Im also in the moving back to the uk forum reading posts about Perth and any minute now, shall have to look away from the screen.

Certain feelings just dont affect you until you are at a certain stage.

I am going to the cafe now to order a bacon sarnie with brown sauce, would anyone like anything?

Bacon,sausage and black pudding on fried bread please and a cup of STRONG tea in a chipped and stained mug (four sugars).Thanks.