Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Golf @ Emerald Lakes

Golf @ Emerald Lakes

Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Golf @ Emerald Lakes

Hi, I've booked golf for 8 this Sunday 17th Feb @ 9.15, at Emerald Lakes Carrara, there are a few spaces left if anyone fancies joining us. Send me a PM. Simon
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Golf @ Emerald Lakes

Originally Posted by PursersinOz
Hi, I've booked golf for 8 this Sunday 17th Feb @ 9.15, at Emerald Lakes Carrara, there are a few spaces left if anyone fancies joining us. Send me a PM. Simon
Hi Simon,
Just making sure you've counted me in, even though i've pm'd you aswel.

Darren
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Simon,
Just making sure you've counted me in, even though i've pm'd you aswel.

Darren
You're in mate. Thanks for letting me know.

Si
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

You're in mate. Thanks for letting me know.

Si
Hi all, there is still a couple of places if any of you golfers fancy joining us, just a bit of fun, don't worry about your handicap.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 1:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

sorry mate everyone i spoke to last night was already doing something
Old Feb 16th 2008, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Soapy, no worries i think there is 6 of us so still be a god morning. Thanks for trying, Simon
Iam going to try and make it at least twice a month at different courses so we get to see lots of places. let me know if you ever wnat to meet up. I will try and post the courses in advance and then take numbers
Old Feb 16th 2008, 3:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Soapy, no worries i think there is 6 of us so still be a god morning. Thanks for trying, Simon
Iam going to try and make it at least twice a month at different courses so we get to see lots of places. let me know if you ever wnat to meet up. I will try and post the courses in advance and then take numbers
good idea mate.
i will let you know in plenty of time when the next big golf day is, just so it doesnt clash with your days.