Fathers Day

Old Jun 7th 2009, 3:10 am
Just Joined

Kernow is a jewel in the roughKernow is a jewel in the roughKernow is a jewel in the roughKernow is a jewel in the roughKernow is a jewel in the rough
Default Fathers Day

Hi don't forget its Fathers day in UK on Sunday 21st June get posting
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: Fathers Day

Originally Posted by Kernow
oh, thanks 4 that
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kernow
wow, thanks for that ,hadn't realised but just thought we have a problem coz FIL will be here in aus on holiday with us then - so do we still do the fathers day thing for him here but my OH won't be doing it as he'll wait for Aus. version? Should we send FIL cards etc in sept when aus one is? Tricky eh?(My dad passed away sadly five years ago so he won't worry)
Old Jun 8th 2009, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Babsw
wow, thanks for that ,hadn't realised but just thought we have a problem coz FIL will be here in aus on holiday with us then - so do we still do the fathers day thing for him here but my OH won't be doing it as he'll wait for Aus. version? Should we send FIL cards etc in sept when aus one is? Tricky eh?(My dad passed away sadly five years ago so he won't worry)

LOL, we have the same dilemma - my parents arrive a week on Saturday (20th) BUT will still be here for the Sept one too... I said to DH that I needed to get my dad a card in the next week or so but he reckons I should hold off and have it in Sept too. So not too sure what to do really.

I think my dad might let me off if I don't give him a card... seeing as I'll be giving him a grandchild some time in the next 32.5hours.... (off for induction in 2.5 hours and have been told I'll def have it by end of Tuesday!)