Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Famous bands and comedians on tour in Perth?

Famous bands and comedians on tour in Perth?

Old Apr 13th 2005, 10:00 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Famous bands and comedians on tour in Perth?

Originally Posted by seang
Just came across this thread - someone must have been up all last night putting it together
lol
Old Apr 13th 2005, 10:51 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Simone
lol
Simone Hun

A reply for you along with a bump de bump!

M

PS I hope I don't kill your thread.

Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

It sad but true, not a lot of bands come here. Went to see Avril last week and we got told to sit down and not dance cos we were blocking peoples view!!!! The free gigs are good. Went to see Jabadiah and Little Birdy recently and they were good My friend saw Taxi Ride, another freebie and they rocked. Got Kylie, Grease and the Tap Dogs lined up to see so at least it's something to look forward to.

Rock It at Joondalup would have been fantastic. I am going next year whether the kids want to or not

I am glad I saw so many bads in the Uk when I was younger, good memories.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

owleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud ofowleywoodcat has much to be proud of

We were in Perth in Feb last year and at the 'Lucky Shag' bar on the waterfront when we heard what we thought was a pub band warming up - so we went for a wander to find out where it was coming form. Turns out it was the warm up act for David Bowie. And there were still a few tickets available. So it was a fantastic (although expensive) evening, sitting outside watching the concert, watching the sun go down, the moon coming up and the lights of Perth switching on!
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:39 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owleywoodcat
We were in Perth in Feb last year and at the 'Lucky Shag' bar on the waterfront when we heard what we thought was a pub band warming up - so we went for a wander to find out where it was coming form. Turns out it was the warm up act for David Bowie. And there were still a few tickets available. So it was a fantastic (although expensive) evening, sitting outside watching the concert, watching the sun go down, the moon coming up and the lights of Perth switching on!
Unlucky! Not a pub band, only David Bowie.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:56 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
I don't think Lulu is going to tempt to Perth but it is good to see that Perth isn't ignored.

With visa news expected in the next couple of weeks and a second viewing on the house tonight it is getting to the stage where we need to say for certain where we are heading. Perth it is!
You might be surprised. She was a support act at a concert we were at last year and she was superb. I am not a Lulu fan at all, but piggin hell she was good!