Family Problems

Old May 19th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

hottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nice
Default Re: Family Problems

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
How come all these "loving & caring" parents didnt show the "love/care" to give their own children the opportunity in OZ all those years ago?

The £10 pom and all that.

WW
I don't think the opportunities were quite the same back then.
Old May 19th 2007, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
How come all these "loving & caring" parents didnt show the "love/care" to give their own children the opportunity in OZ all those years ago?

The £10 pom and all that.

WW
Yeah thing is Uk wasn't as bad as it is now back then, now you can't even fart without some bugger complaining and trying to ban it!!!
Old May 19th 2007, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

cra1gm is an unknown quantity at this point

i just hope she does not have a computer and reads this thread - she will never talk to you again!!!!

might not be such a bad thing by the sounds of it!
Old May 20th 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Sara W is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry to hear of your family problems. There are relatives in most families that make life very difficult (I have mine for sure) whether you are migrating or not. I find my life is full of good people, and have little time for the trouble making ones amongst us. You say your wife is an angel, then you and your kids are truely blessed.
Go to Oz, invite the 'witch' & co and let them visit or not, it's up to them. In the meantime have a great life with your family in Oz and send frequent postcards home so the witch knows what she's missing.
Best wishes
Sara