Family Planning

Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute
Default Family Planning

Hi All,

The better half and I were discussing our pending move over to Oz and we touched on the what if's. (which sometimes do more harm than good)..anyway we got on to the subject of what if she fell pregnant. So, as I no nothing regading this scenario I thought I would check it out on here.

So theres the question. Whats the deal if she was to fall pregnant. We have both got our PR (139) (no children at the mo) and validating in april as we're not sure exactly how soon we can shift the house etc and make the permenant move. If she was to be with child before we made the big move and we went over and had a birth over there what are the implications regarding costs and the liability of the assurer.

Alternatively again if she was to fall pregnant, if we were to stay in the UK to have a birth what are the implications regarding having an additional family member do we then have to make a new application etc for the new born, which would no doubt include getting a passport, medicals etc sent over to our CO

Has anyone been in such a situation ?

Many thanks

C

ps..i suppose we could abstain for a while...