Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

family day out melbourne

family day out melbourne

Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:57 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default family day out melbourne

Hi thought it would be good to do a meet for the familys and who ever wants to come meet
a few ideas
ten pin bowling
side tracked http://www.sidetracked.com.au/fun/index.html#
luna park (if not raining)
if you have any ideas let me know
thanks sharon
Date to think about going 25th aug give familys time to save the cash what do you think

I will get the prices and info and post it

Here are the prices for sidetracked

GO KART KIDS PER RIDE 1= 14.30 2= 27.30 3= 4.40
GO KARTS ADULTS 22.50 43.50 64.50
LASERFORSE KIDS 7.00 12.00 14.00
ADULTS 7.70 13.70 15.70
TENPIN BOWLING KIDS 6.90 11.90
ADULTS 7.90 13.90
MINI GOLF KIDS 4.40
ADULTS 5.90

IF ANY ONE WANTS ALL THE INFO PM ME AS I WILL HAVE TO EMAIL IT :mate:

Last edited by shazmac; Jul 25th 2007 at 5:53 am. Reason: TO ADD INFO
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:17 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: family day out melbourne

Bump..... although our kids are a bit young for this.

Buzzy
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:14 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Bump..... although our kids are a bit young for this.

Buzzy
Would be a nice idea to get together though. My boy is 13 months...a bit too young for this too.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 3:34 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks both for the bump sorry about the age thing if you have any other ideas add to the list we can try that out next time
I dont have children so its me thats the big kid mind most teenagers tower over me so i could get away with it if it wasnt for the wrinkles
Old Jul 27th 2007, 4:31 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=shazmac;5111262]Thanks both for the bump sorry about the age thing if you have any other ideas add to the list we can try that out next time
I dont have children so its me thats the big kid mind most teenagers tower over me so i could get away with it if it wasnt for the wrinkles [/QUOTE)

Were still up for a day out!!And luckily enough at 5 and 7 my girls are old enough. But i'm just wondering if maybe we could try and come up with something that meets all age groups.As this then means that more families are able to come along.

p.s Please don't think i'm trying to take over.Lor
Old Jul 27th 2007, 7:23 am
disability worker

[QUOTE=lor;5111332]
Originally Posted by shazmac
Thanks both for the bump sorry about the age thing if you have any other ideas add to the list we can try that out next time
I dont have children so its me thats the big kid mind most teenagers tower over me so i could get away with it if it wasnt for the wrinkles [/QUOTE)

Were still up for a day out!!And luckily enough at 5 and 7 my girls are old enough. But i'm just wondering if maybe we could try and come up with something that meets all age groups.As this then means that more families are able to come along.

p.s Please don't think i'm trying to take over.Lor
If you have any idea then add to the list nothing has been booked so still open to ideas and know you are not taking over this is what the meets are about trying to provide something for everyone but sometimes its hard and what with the weather being so unpredictable this makes it harder so all help is welcome
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:57 am
disability worker

BUMP BUMP
SIDETRACKED seems to be the place we will be going to re britvic vote so if anyone wants to come i need to know asap
Old Aug 10th 2007, 4:26 am
disability worker

Hi guys we can just turn up on the day so i will post a time and if anyone feels they would like to come feel free to meet the rest of us there i am not bending any arms
Old Aug 13th 2007, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys we can just turn up on the day so i will post a time and if anyone feels they would like to come feel free to meet the rest of us there i am not bending any arms

Hi there

We fly out for Melbourne next Monday (20th) arrive on the Wednesday. If the day doesn't change then we'd like to be included for the family day out. There are 4 of us, 2 adults, 2 boys (7 and 9). That ok?

Di x
Old Aug 14th 2007, 4:08 am
disability worker

Originally Posted by True Blue Toffee
Hi there

We fly out for Melbourne next Monday (20th) arrive on the Wednesday. If the day doesn't change then we'd like to be included for the family day out. There are 4 of us, 2 adults, 2 boys (7 and 9). That ok?

Di x
Not sure of times or if the meet is still happening i will let you know shaz
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:49 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure of times or if the meet is still happening i will let you know shaz
Hay Shaz
That's not sounding to good,how come???

Hope it's not because we're coming.

Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:00 pm
disability worker

Originally Posted by lor
Hay Shaz
That's not sounding to good,how come???

Hope it's not because we're coming.

No you are ok well i think i am waiting on folk getting back re time and no one as messaged back so not to sure whats happening
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:55 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

No you are ok well i think i am waiting on folk getting back re time and no one as messaged back so not to sure whats happening
Ah,I see. We're happy to go with the flow,so any time will suit.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:32 am
disability worker

Originally Posted by lor
Ah,I see. We're happy to go with the flow,so any time will suit.

I will let you know mate