Reload this Page >

Failing Passmark Question??

Failing Passmark Question??

Old Apr 7th 2004, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

FalcoThorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Failing Passmark Question??

Hi all,

Does anyone know if DIMIA notifies applicants when they do not meet the pass mark?
Or do they just put the application in the pool without informing the applicant?

Clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Linzie
Old Apr 7th 2004, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Default Re: Failing Passmark Question??

Can't speak personally but friends of ours were notified when they went into the pool.

a letter along the lines of "havn't met the pass mark, you'll disappear into the pool for two years and we'll let you know if we want you" was sent to them.

I can't imagine you'd be left to wait and wonder without some sort of notification. Though thats what we all do once our application goes in.

Jo
Old Apr 8th 2004, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

FalcoThorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that Jo, do you know when your friends were notified (i.e. after how many months), did they have to wait the 50 weeks.

Cheers

Linzie
Old Apr 11th 2004, 5:52 am
Tyke and now an Aussie

NoodleSYD is an unknown quantity at this point

Bearing in mind the pass mark has just gone UP to 120, I'm afraid that there's very little hope if they threw you in the pool for not quite making 115.

Originally posted by FalcoThorn
Thanks for that Jo, do you know when your friends were notified (i.e. after how many months), did they have to wait the 50 weeks.

Cheers

Linzie