Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Failed Medicals !!!!

Failed Medicals !!!!

Old May 12th 2005, 9:45 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Failed Medicals !!!!

Well now as we wait and wait....for the medical requests I was just wondering if anybody has actually failed their medicals i.e. their visa application has failed... There are lots of people who have been refered for further test etc....but none appears to have failed completly.....any ideas...????
CORKER
Old May 12th 2005, 9:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Failed Medicals !!!!

Originally Posted by CORKER
Well now as we wait and wait....for the medical requests I was just wondering if anybody has actually failed their medicals i.e. their visa application has failed... There are lots of people who have been refered for further test etc....but none appears to have failed completly.....any ideas...????
CORKER
You're just trying to find something new to worry about Chill. To hell with what might have happened to other people. Just relax - yeah right, and wait for the request.

DON'T WORRY - IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET
Old May 12th 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You're just trying to find something new to worry about Chill. To hell with what might have happened to other people. Just relax - yeah right, and wait for the request.

I agree
Old May 12th 2005, 9:51 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Failed Medicals !!!!

Originally Posted by moneypen20

Yeah... that's easy for you to say but I might have one leg longer than the other or some such fatal disease..!!!!!
CORKER
Old May 12th 2005, 9:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah... that's easy for you to say but I might have one leg longer than the other or some such fatal disease..!!!!!
CORKER
Well if that's all you've got, you'll walk it (albeit with a bit of a limp )
Old May 12th 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

CORKER
Old May 13th 2005, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

CORKER

I do remember ages ago that someones blood test showed they were HIV pos and they hadn't had any inkling about it. Still, if that was the case the least of their problems would be getting their visa. Oh god I've probably just given you something else to stress over now...sorry
You'll be fine!