eyebrow raising

Old Dec 13th 2003, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default eyebrow raising

we have kept this application quiet until we got the visas but now the cat is out of the bag we have started telling people, when we tell them and say no we have never visited before they raise their eyevbows in that manner in what to say well it will all end in tears, are they jealous and wish they could do this or have some mystic insight into what is going to happen and am i bothered by this, (i think not ) waht ifs are not going to happen in my lifetime

arlene ( i may have s*** shifts at work at the moment but it is me who is going to have the last laugh )

arlene
Old Dec 13th 2003, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi..my brother did the same thing 7 years sgo!!!And we are waiting for our visa to come through to exactly the same!!!Forget em......Jealousy!!!
Old Dec 13th 2003, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Arlene

Stick to your guns girl... who's life are you living... yours not theirs so do what you want... and if it works out well for you then that is even better..
If people didnt do things on their instinct then we woulodnt have loads of things in this world.

My neighbour seemed to get the right hump when I told her what we are doing (and I was born in Aus aswell) and she predicted bad things for us.. Ok then, she's either an old witch or did the green eyed monster rear it's ugly head???

Best of luck to you Arlene..

booboo
Old Dec 13th 2003, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: eyebrow raising

Originally posted by arlene
we have kept this application quiet until we got the visas but now the cat is out of the bag we have started telling people, when we tell them and say no we have never visited before they raise their eyevbows in that manner in what to say well it will all end in tears, are they jealous and wish they could do this or have some mystic insight into what is going to happen and am i bothered by this, (i think not ) waht ifs are not going to happen in my lifetime

arlene ( i may have s*** shifts at work at the moment but it is me who is going to have the last laugh )

arlene
We've had alot of that or people saying that could've gone but didn't, let them live with the green eyed monster mate, like i said enjoy every moment
hugs
rach x
Old Dec 13th 2003, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: eyebrow raising

Originally posted by nosuchluck
We've had alot of that or people saying that could've gone but didn't, let them live with the green eyed monster mate, like i said enjoy every moment
hugs
rach x

thanks rach sent you a pm
Old Dec 13th 2003, 8:46 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

We have had lots of eyebrow raising too and the OMG you've never been response. Stuff the lot of them if they want to stay boring and in this country.

Sarah
Old Dec 13th 2003, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by teach
We have had lots of eyebrow raising too and the OMG you've never been response. Stuff the lot of them if they want to stay boring and in this country.

Sarah

Hear hear! their loss is our gain eh
how are you sarah?
will send you a pm on outlook
hugs
rach x
Old Dec 13th 2003, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Us too Arlene, that seems to be the standard response 'poor deluded fools' maybe they're right but we've got to find out for ourselves.

Hope we all prove them wrong!
Old Dec 13th 2003, 11:49 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I must say that we have been greeted with nothing but positive responses when we 'let the cat out of the bag' ( except parents! )

Reading your posts I think we have been rather lucky.