Extra Points Needed - Childcare Coordinator

Extra Points Needed - Childcare Coordinator

Old Nov 11th 2005, 11:36 pm
HEL
EEN

HEL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Extra Points Needed - Childcare Coordinator

Hi all,

Hoping someone can give some advice /personal experience re: extra points/ SOL qualifications.

My brother and his family would like to get PR in Australia. However, they are having more problems than anticipated with her Teaching Qualifications not being recognised (P/T course).Has anyone applied as a CHILDCARE CO-ORDINATOR? - If so, what qualifications/experience did you need?

Also, they can get an extra few pts if a relative is an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT who will sponsor you. I am the relative, but have only been in Australia a month but had PR granted in December 2004. Would i be an acceptable sponsor at this stage?

Many thanks,any ideas welcomed as they are feeling pretty disheartened at the mo.

Helen
Old Nov 14th 2005, 12:54 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extra Points Needed - Childcare Coordinator

Originally Posted by HEL
Hi all,

Hoping someone can give some advice /personal experience re: extra points/ SOL qualifications.

My brother and his family would like to get PR in Australia. However, they are having more problems than anticipated with her Teaching Qualifications not being recognised (P/T course).Has anyone applied as a CHILDCARE CO-ORDINATOR? - If so, what qualifications/experience did you need?

Also, they can get an extra few pts if a relative is an AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT who will sponsor you. I am the relative, but have only been in Australia a month but had PR granted in December 2004. Would i be an acceptable sponsor at this stage?

Many thanks,any ideas welcomed as they are feeling pretty disheartened at the mo.

Helen

Ask on the immigration forum, you'll get more responses.

The bottom line is that your relatives need to get professional assistance if they are serious about migrating.

- who's going to do the Assurance of Support to sponsor them? Assurers need 2 years ATO tax assessments showing eligible income.

- As she is a teacher, which is a restricted occupation in Australia, if she applies as another nominated occupation, DIMIA have the power to force her to get assessed as a teacher anyway unless she can show she's employable in her nominated occupation. This is *not* a DIY area.

Jeremy
Old Nov 14th 2005, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Extra Points Needed - Childcare Coordinator

Originally Posted by HEL
Hi all,

Helen

Hi Helen

Sorry not really able to help you there as we came out on PR ourselves and didnt require sponsorship. I saw that you are from Sutton and just wanted to say hello. We left sutton coldfield in June 2004 and live in Sydney. Still keep in touch with all our friends but we love it here and dont have any inclination to go back to live.
Good luck to your brother, I'm sure someone on here will be able to offer some good advice.