Usernames

Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:46 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Usernames

Sorry if this has been done before....

....just wondering how and why people have chosen their usernames..... mine's very boring, they are just my initials (must be more creative next time!)

Some seem more obvious than others, but tell me how you got your username pleeeze
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:49 pm
jan
classy clipper

jan will become famous soon enoughjan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Usernames

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

....just wondering how and why people have chosen their usernames..... mine's very boring, they are just my initials (must be more creative next time!)

Some seem more obvious than others, but tell me how you got your username pleeeze
It happens to be my name
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

lol Jan.
A long time ago in a land far far away
no it was my handle from my CB days
lace x
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Just my name and first letter of surname too. Sorry a bit boring
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

My lack of imagination inspired me . On other forums I'm Tracey J - my intellect knows no bounds
TJ
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am miserable

I'm a Nice Guy and yet able to be miserable, both at the same time..........
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:55 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am miserable

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I'm a Nice Guy and yet able to be miserable, both at the same time..........

....you sound a bit like my hubby lol.
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine's just a short version of my name. Very boring reason.

However, I am on another forum under a totally different name (although I don't post anymore). And nobody knows it's me.

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I like carrots see the quote below

'To those unfamiliar with it, the very loud hissing, crackling territorial call of the male Common Brushtail has a nightmare quality. Since it is illegal to kill a possum in Australia, it is advised that the best way to deal with invading possums is to block off entrances to the roof at night while they are out foraging, and to either trap and remove them or to install a possum nesting box to give them an alternate home.

Possums can also be a lot of fun to have as guests. They keep the distance of wild animals while visiting in the evening for a piece of bread or a carrot.'
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:56 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by lacey21
lol Jan.
A long time ago in a land far far away
no it was my handle from my CB days
lace x
was that your age then too? lol.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:01 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is sorta named after a place in New Zealand (Te Awamutu) where Crowded House's lead singer Neil Finn came from.

The reason it was spelt with an 'i' was because I tried to use it as my username on another site (many years ago) and someone else had beat me to it. So I have used it for everything I joined since then, which is about 5 years ago!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:05 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Elsha is the character out of a book called 'Winter of fire' by Sheryl Jordan. Elsha was a 'quelled' peasant girl. The 'Quelled' were branded on their foreheads and were sent to work in the 'firestone' mines. Elsha rebelled and went to serve the firelord, which was unheard of for a quelled peasant. She was able to divine for firestone (again, unheard of).

Elsha rose to become Queen of the Quelled.

I liked the book! I am in the UK, hence the name ElshaUK

Susan

Not an interesting story really, but a true one!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:06 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Mine is sorta named after a place in New Zealand (Te Awamutu) where Crowded House's lead singer Neil Finn came from.

The reason it was spelt with an 'i' was because I tried to use it as my username on another site (many years ago) and someone else had beat me to it. So I have used it for everything I joined since then, which is about 5 years ago!

I loved crowded house
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

Wherebouts in NZ?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 9:07 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I loved crowded house
So did I

Poor Paul Hester R.I.P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.