Extra Income

Old Feb 24th 2004, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

aet1964 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Extra Income

Hi everyone,

I travel out to NZ to start my job in mid March, my family will be joining me in June.

Is there a business club in operation in NZ? The firm I'll be working for distributes UPS Systems ( uninterruptibble power supplies) which back up computers, IT equip, telecom equip and other sensitive electrical/electronic loads when the mains power has been lost or glitched. I am there to develope business for them so any assistance members can offer would be greatly received and rewarded where possible. The firm also supplies standby generators and electrical/electronic test and measurement equipment.

In addition to the above I will be on the look out for work from home type opportunities to earn an additional income, something I can involve my wife with alongside me. Do any of you guys have any 'GENUINE' opportunities, no scams please I've had enough of those to last me a life time here the UK. MLM really doesn't really appeal to me either. I have a number of ideas myself if anyone is interested to learn of them and earn a good secondary income in the process, oh and there all legal, legitimate and genuine.

I look forward to receiving some replies.

Many thanks

Andy. T