age 25
eng 20 ( On basis of degree )
work 10
MODL 5 (Accountant )
=======

in jan 03 i supplied IELTS (5, 6 ,7,7 ) to speed up my papers

but in march 03 accountanting profession was removed from modl

i sat ielts on 30/5/ 03 and got 7,7,7 5

then again 13/9/03 i sat and got 6.5,6.5,6,7 and asked my centre to mail copy to dimia and i also mailed

mean time 0n 15/9/03 dimia assesed me in kept in pool with 110 pt and for english 15 pt

on 1/10/ 03 i got letter for dimia stating that

"i note that you have under taken an ielts which provides you with 20 pts in relation to english language factoe for 136applications .

however yr application #2002 was pooled based on information contained on your file and provided by you, it was lawful decision and this decision will remain .

you are able lodge another application , providing your new ielts results in support of your claim for 20 pts for english language.

sec 62 1 and 2 of migeration act states that if an application for visa is invited to give additional information or to comment on inormation and does not give information or comment before the time for giving it has passed the minister( )maymake a decision to grant or refuse to grant the visa without taking any action to obtain any additional information

migration regulation provide a time limit of 49 days () for you to respond , that is by 19/11/03 . if i have not heard from you by that time , i may proceed to decide this application on the basis of the available information .

yr file # -### it is essentioal that you quote this file number whenever you corespond with this office .

yours sincerely
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:03 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Experts , pl help to get out of pool or what shoul i write to CA

Hi dokwal,
This sounds like goivernment gobledy-gook to me.

You could email them back and ask them to explain in simpler tems - one normal people can all understand.

I think that they have made ther decision based on the information you provided to them and that is it.
They do leave it open for you to make another application.

I think you need advice from one of the migration agents who will undersand it.

Regards
Markeh