Expereince?

Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Expereince?

Anybody able to help with the question of experience with regards to the visa application?

Specifically: the better half is returning to work (of sort) after the second (and final) child.

She is a teacher but since last Nov has been employed as a teaching assistant (an aide for a better word) working two full days and three half days per week.

A week before Easter she goes back to Uni for a return to teaching and will thus end the employment at that time.

The plan is for her to go back to work in Sept. (if she gets a job) ideally on a part time basis - but permanent.

The best scenario would be that by a year Sept she will have been employed for in excess of 18 months in the past 24.

It makes a difference for us between a skilled independent and an SIR/STNI visa application.

All responses much appreciated.

Bezza
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:56 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expereince?

Post this is the immigration forum mate for some decent replies, although you probably would be better of seeking professional advice about this to make sure rather than relying on opinions here.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

kersten and sven is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am a teacher and we have got an STNI (just had meds and police and waiting!). To do this you only need 12 months experience in the last 18 in the job. So if your wife re-qualifies and then gets a job in September you should be able to apply 12 months from then (supply teaching counts towards this by the way).

Best of luck

Kersten
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kersten and sven
Hi

I am a teacher and we have got an STNI (just had meds and police and waiting!). To do this you only need 12 months experience in the last 18 in the job. So if your wife re-qualifies and then gets a job in September you should be able to apply 12 months from then (supply teaching counts towards this by the way).

Best of luck

Kersten
Dear Kersten and Sven

Thank guys - the STNI qualification bar is already achived - I have 17 yrs experience to date so no issues just investigatio=ng if we can raise our pts. total for a skilled idnepnedent applic.

Out of interest - wher do you ajve an STNI for? I had heard that many were being declined the STNI route. For reference I teach both DT and ICT, both of which are listed by VIC.

Bezza

p.s. what was/is your timeframe to date?