Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The EXPATS strike back

The EXPATS strike back

Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:46 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default The EXPATS strike back

Another stimulating thread to tell a story. Add a few lines and then move on.

A long time ago in a country far, far away there is unrest in the expat community under the leadership of the evil leader Darth Pommie Bastard their intentions to prevent further infiltration of the fair land. They are determined to keep all the big houses, pools and jobs to themselves.

Darth Pommie was strong and posted much. Who could stop him...
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The EXPATS strike back

Originally posted by HUP
Another stimulating thread to tell a story. Add a few lines and then move on.

A long time ago in a country far, far away there is unrest in the expat community under the leadership of the evil leader Darth Pommie Bastard their intentions to prevent further infiltration of the fair land. They are determined to keep all the big houses, pools and jobs to themselves.

Darth Pommie was strong and posted much. Who could stop him...

Only the young, brave ( and of course devillishly handsome ), Hans Solo Hup could be relied on to free the universe from the cruel sufferring inflicted by Darth Pommie. Racing through time and space in his Sinclair C5 spacepod he....
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

....broke down when he got to Oz and had to get the number 52 bus to Darth Pommie's lair..... With his sturdy light sabre poised for action and his packed lunch safely tucked into his pants he.....
Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:56 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

asked if he could borrow his jump leads.........
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:08 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by artep
asked if he could borrow his jump leads.........
He attached them to his nipples and for many weeks after he could be heard to say "Christ that was the shock of my life"

But anyway it was the shock he needed. He had battled with evil TRA and the ASPC forces and he was not going to let Darth Pommie stop him.

After consulting the trusty forum he decided the best way was to get to his destination was via the singaporian interstellar freighters with integrated multi media capabilities
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:24 am
Badge

Default I've got a bad feeling abou this house sale

then he met up with Badgers - a hairy wookie like creature who also wanted a piece of the action. unfortunately he fell in love with some Princess and ended up being frozen in a block of opal in Melborne...

after being rescued by the beautiful Tinaj, Tina j, hup , and badgers went on through the Great Ocean Asteroid belt..to do a bit of house viewing, armed with their rose tinted glasses that Obi Wan gave them.

"Nice place you got here" said Hup.

"Hang on" said tinaj. "That's not a duplex. This is the Australian Tax Office".

"Let me in the office. I'll free the Empire of all the stealth taxes." said Hup.

Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:38 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Default Re: I've got a bad feeling abou this house sale

Originally posted by badgersmount
"Let me in the office. I'll free the Empire of all the stealth taxes." said Hup.
But unbeknown to the intrepid three it was a trap. As they approached the building the fair Footie Chick stepped from the shadows.

"Ah I see you have arrived at last. And what is wrong with your nipples, they are exceedingly large"

Hup looked down forlornly at his shocking nipples and stammered. "But Footie your the nice one"
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:39 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Do you sense another running gag about unfeasably large body parts coming on?? :scared:
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
But unbeknown to the intrepid three it was a trap. As they approached the building the fair Footie Chick stepped from the shadows.

"Ah I see you have arrived at last. And what is wrong with your nipples, they are exceedingly large"

Hup looked down forlornly at his shocking nipples and stammered. "But Footie your the nice one"
"Ha ha ha ha ha!" cackled Footie Chick, then screamed in a strong Welsh accent "all is not as it seems, you fool!!!!".
Footie Chick clawed at her neck and ripped off her disguise. Standing before Hup stood the evil, yet beautiful Ceri. Hup, trembling with fear, fell to his knees. Clad in black spandex, with snakes writhing in her hair, she screamed, "Let me check your immigration papers or I will feed you to my pet........
(any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely co-incidental (sorry Ceri...))
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:58 am
HUP
Brain Drained

"Let me check your immigration papers or I will feed you to my pet........
Duck billed platypus
Old Sep 19th 2003, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
Duck billed platypus
Hup fumbled for his passport....
"Stop that fumbling you silly little man!!" screached the evil Ceri, "hurry up!"
Old Sep 19th 2003, 10:05 am
Vee
BE Enthusiast

Vee is an unknown quantity at this point

"Can't you see there is a bush fire approaching" yelled Ceri.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Vee
"Can't you see there is a bush fire approaching" yelled Ceri.
"We'll have to run for it!" she yelled, as they ran from the approaching blaze. As Ceri nibbly raced off, HUP followed behind, panting with the exertion.
"Hurry!!" she yelled, grabbing HUP and pulling him along beside her. "But my nipples hurt!!!" stammered HUP.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 10:24 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally posted by Larissa
"Hurry!!" she yelled, grabbing HUP and pulling him along beside her. "But my nipples hurt!!!" stammered HUP.
Here cover them with this it will take down the swelling she said passing him a jar of vegimite. Hup dutifully started to smear his swollen nipples with the thick brown stuff....
Old Sep 19th 2003, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

the strong smell of vegemite attracted the infamous 'Aussie Mossie' who began a painful yet somehow enjoyable feeding frenzy on the oversized and sensitive nipples!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.