Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Expats in South West Sydney?

Expats in South West Sydney?

Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Question Expats in South West Sydney?

Hi Guys !
Are there ANY expats in the South West Sydney , Campbelltown/McArthur area ? (apart from me ! )
My youngest child has just started school today and although I work full time and have made friends , I just wanted to share a "nice cup of tea" with someone else who has no family or old friends nearby or has been thru the whole immigration thing as well.
So , if any of you live around here and have the time to have a cuppa and chat about nothing in particular , please, just let me know.
All the best,
Tass.

P.S. Does it sound too sad ?!?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expats in South West Sydney?

Originally Posted by Tass
Hi Guys !
Are there ANY expats in the South West Sydney , Campbelltown/McArthur area ? (apart from me ! )
My youngest child has just started school today and although I work full time and have made friends , I just wanted to share a "nice cup of tea" with someone else who has no family or old friends nearby or has been thru the whole immigration thing as well.
So , if any of you live around here and have the time to have a cuppa and chat about nothing in particular , please, just let me know.
All the best,
Tass.

hi strange, nice to see your still alive

i can tell you all, i have met Tass and shes a mental, of the very best kind may i add.
ps hey Tass, i think u might have to move lol
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:51 am
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

I do know a family originally from Leeds (and somewhere in Wales) that leave right near Campbeltown (Harrington Park?). If I can get in contact with them again I'll let you know.

Nice guys they are, but I only really know them through my partner who is back over in the UK for a few weeks...
Old Feb 1st 2006, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Expats in South West Sydney?

Originally Posted by soapy
hi strange, nice to see your still alive

i can tell you all, i have met Tass and shes a mental, of the very best kind may i add.
ps hey Tass, i think u might have to move lol

Cheers Soapy !
I think I may have to move ........to BRISBANE !!!
(When do you go ? )
Old Feb 1st 2006, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lel_smiff
I do know a family originally from Leeds (and somewhere in Wales) that leave right near Campbeltown (Harrington Park?). If I can get in contact with them again I'll let you know.

Nice guys they are, but I only really know them through my partner who is back over in the UK for a few weeks...
Thanks ! Harrington Park is "just around the corner "
All the best,
Tass.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Soapy !
(When do you go ? )

Or Bendigo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:43 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Thanks ! Harrington Park is "just around the corner "
All the best,
Tass.
e live about 40k from Campelltown at Tahmoor but unfortunately as oldies can't assist with children for company. Good luck - I have not heard of any others around this area but they do keep on coming so you never know.
Soapy what is the moving date???? We are in cold dirty drizzle uk at present - where is the sun?
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Soapy !
(When do you go ? )
still got a few things to tie up here, hope it wont be too long though
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Hels
Or Bendigo!!!!!!!!!!!!
wheres that
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by yafm
e live about 40k from Campelltown at Tahmoor but unfortunately as oldies can't assist with children for company. Good luck - I have not heard of any others around this area but they do keep on coming so you never know.
Soapy what is the moving date???? We are in cold dirty drizzle uk at present - where is the sun?
awe poor u, just put on a jumper he he he too bloody hot here today
Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

wheres that

Not tellin'
Old Feb 1st 2006, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hels
Or Bendigo!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHT !! Put the kettle on lovey and I'll be there in 14hrs , give or take 5 mins !
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

wheres that

GOLD COUNTRY !!!
They're all stinking rich in Bendigo Soapy ! Did ye no ken tha' ?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yafm

Thanks for that ! I know where you are .If your ever passing my way , I'll put the kettle on , even for an oldie !
All the best,
Tass.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

ahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to allahappychappy is a name known to all

Hi Tass,

My Wife and I live in Mount Annan. Have been in Campbelltown area for 9.5 years! How long have you been in OZ?

Hi Guys !
All the best,
Tass.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.