British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Expats in South West Sydney? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/expats-south-west-sydney-352212/)

Tass Feb 1st 2006 10:18 am

Expats in South West Sydney?

Hi Guys !
Are there ANY expats in the South West Sydney , Campbelltown/McArthur area ? (apart from me ! :( )
My youngest child has just started school today and although I work full time and have made friends , I just wanted to share a "nice cup of tea" with someone else who has no family or old friends nearby or has been thru the whole immigration thing as well.
So , if any of you live around here and have the time to have a cuppa and chat about nothing in particular , please, just let me know.
All the best,
Tass. :)

P.S. Does it sound too sad ?!? :o

soapy© Feb 1st 2006 10:40 am

Re: Expats in South West Sydney?

Originally Posted by Tass
Hi Guys !
Are there ANY expats in the South West Sydney , Campbelltown/McArthur area ? (apart from me ! :( )
My youngest child has just started school today and although I work full time and have made friends , I just wanted to share a "nice cup of tea" with someone else who has no family or old friends nearby or has been thru the whole immigration thing as well.
So , if any of you live around here and have the time to have a cuppa and chat about nothing in particular , please, just let me know.
All the best,

hi strange, nice to see your still alive :p

i can tell you all, i have met Tass and shes a mental, of the very best kind may i add. ;)
ps hey Tass, i think u might have to move lol :p

lel_smiff Feb 1st 2006 10:51 am

I do know a family originally from Leeds (and somewhere in Wales) that leave right near Campbeltown (Harrington Park?). If I can get in contact with them again I'll let you know.

Nice guys they are, but I only really know them through my partner who is back over in the UK for a few weeks...

Tass Feb 1st 2006 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
hi strange, nice to see your still alive :p

i can tell you all, i have met Tass and shes a mental, of the very best kind may i add. ;)
ps hey Tass, i think u might have to move lol :p

Cheers Soapy !
I think I may have to move ........to BRISBANE !!! :D :D :D
(When do you go ? )

Tass Feb 1st 2006 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by lel_smiff
I do know a family originally from Leeds (and somewhere in Wales) that leave right near Campbeltown (Harrington Park?). If I can get in contact with them again I'll let you know.

Nice guys they are, but I only really know them through my partner who is back over in the UK for a few weeks...

Thanks ! Harrington Park is "just around the corner "
All the best,
Tass.

Hels Feb 1st 2006 8:39 pm

Cheers Soapy !
(When do you go ? )

Or Bendigo!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

yafm Feb 1st 2006 8:43 pm

Thanks ! Harrington Park is "just around the corner "
All the best,
Tass.

e live about 40k from Campelltown at Tahmoor but unfortunately as oldies can't assist with children for company. Good luck - I have not heard of any others around this area but they do keep on coming so you never know.
Soapy what is the moving date???? We are in cold dirty drizzle uk at present - where is the sun? :(

soapy© Feb 1st 2006 8:53 pm

Cheers Soapy !
(When do you go ? )

still got a few things to tie up here, hope it wont be too long though :)

soapy© Feb 1st 2006 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by Hels

wheres that :p

soapy© Feb 1st 2006 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by yafm
e live about 40k from Campelltown at Tahmoor but unfortunately as oldies can't assist with children for company. Good luck - I have not heard of any others around this area but they do keep on coming so you never know.
Soapy what is the moving date???? We are in cold dirty drizzle uk at present - where is the sun? :(

awe poor u, just put on a jumper he he he too bloody hot here today :rolleyes: :D

Hels Feb 1st 2006 10:10 pm

Not tellin' :p

Tass Feb 1st 2006 11:59 pm

Originally Posted by Hels

RIGHT !! Put the kettle on lovey and I'll be there in 14hrs , give or take 5 mins ! :D

Tass Feb 2nd 2006 12:01 am

GOLD COUNTRY !!!
They're all stinking rich in Bendigo Soapy ! Did ye no ken tha' ? :rolleyes:
:D

Tass Feb 2nd 2006 12:03 am

Originally Posted by yafm

Thanks for that ! I know where you are .If your ever passing my way , I'll put the kettle on , even for an oldie ! :p
All the best,
Tass.

ahappychappy Feb 2nd 2006 4:46 am

Hi Tass,

My Wife and I live in Mount Annan. Have been in Campbelltown area for 9.5 years! How long have you been in OZ?

Hi Guys !
All the best,